𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗛𝗔'𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗘 - 𝗖𝗛𝗫𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

!CONTENT WARNING!

!CONTENT WARNING!

KAZUHA AND THE MAIN CHARACTER BOTH EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES WITH THEIR HOME SITUATIONS. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PARENTAL NEGLECT, EMOTIONAL ABUSE, AND MANIPULATION WILL BE TOUCHED UPON.

"...Kazuha," you finished, glancing at the white-haired boy with indifference. You knew that there was no way he would attempt to grow closer to you or forge a friendship, so he would cause the least amount of trouble.. "I doubt that any rumors will start up."

"Alright," he nodded curtly. "So long as it doesn't damage anything, I'm fine with it."

Heizou slapped a hand over Xiao's mouth and dragged him to the other side of the classroom before he could say anything, giving you a wave before sitting down.

"Sorry," you murmured.

"Why are you apologizing?" he spoke, not even casting a glance in your direction. He really doesn't like me very much, huh?

"Because you can't sit with your friends. Come to think of it, you should just go sit with them. I don't really care-"

"It's nice to get some peace and quiet every once in a while," Kazuha interjected, his lips forming a small smile despite his harsh words, "so I don't really mind."

The rest of the class was spent in silence as you two were both focusing your attention on class.

The day passed by quickly, as did the idol's work.

. . .

"Ah."

"Ah."

You bumped into none other than Kaedehara Kazuha, dressed in his secretive disguise getup.

"Hello (L/n)," he bowed his head to you rather coldly, "I see we both share the same late night tendencies."

"There's no need to be so formal," you laughed nervously. "But yeah, my parents have work and I'm no good at cooking so the convenience store is the most affordable option."

"Just cup ramen?" Kazuha tilted his head to the side and handed you one of his five steamed buns. "Here."

You tried to hand it back to him but he didn't budge. Looking into his deep scarlet eyes, you noticed that they held a flare of annoyance within them, and a small amount of... hatred? For what reason would you be a target of such strong emotions?