𝗫𝗜𝗔𝗢'𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗘 - 𝗖𝗛𝗫𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰

Letting out a sigh after your long day, you found yourself struggling to keep your eyes open as you headed out of the school gates

Letting out a sigh after your long day, you found yourself struggling to keep your eyes open as you headed out of the school gates. I've been so caught up thinking about Xiao...

    You didn't particularly understand why after that photoshoot he was like a parasite, permanently ingrained in your head and preventing you from properly focusing on work. And so you were headed to idol work once more.

    "Oh, it's (Y/n)!" a familiar chipper voice called out as a familiar boy raced out to greet you. "Thanks for coming to today's practice as well!"

"Venti," you smiled back at him. "It's good to see you."

    I didn't run into him often in school due to the fact you didn't really pass each other in the hallways, so you mainly talked to him during our practice. It was only your third time working for them, so everything was incredibly new for you.

    Venti grabbed your hand with a cheesy grin. "Come on, everyone's already here."

    Due to his skincare routines, his hand was as soft as a feather so you couldn't help but hold accept and follow him down the hall. You heard faint discussion from inside as you neared their dressing room.

    "What's this..." Xiao was grumbling. "Some new group called 'DCKZ' is apparently on the rise all of the sudden. What a vulgar name, tch."

    Someone burst out laughing, assumedly Heizou based on the fact Kazuha would never laugh that loudly. "DCKZ, huh?! Pfft- I mean do they, like, introduce themselves as dicks whenever they go onstage?!"

    "Yahoo~" Venti punched open the door and almost sent it flying off the hinges.

    "H-holy shit," Heizou spun around, wide-eyed, at the two of them. "Why do you always have to do that, man?"

    Venti shrugged. "The door likes it."

    Xiao glanced up. "Oh. (Y/n), hi. Busy day?"

    "Yeah," you nodded, "lots of council work."

    Venti swung our held hands up in the air as if he was a child. "I wish you would just quit the council already so we could see each other more!"

    Xiao's stare morphed into a glare. "Since when are you two so friendly?"

    "Ooh, Xiao's getting jwealwous," Heizou spoke in a baby voice and strolled over to him.

    "Shut up, asshat," he spat, "I don't need someone like you to tell me that. And I'm not jealous."

    "Suuure," Heizou rolled his eyes and plopped back in his chair, "anyways, we're scheduled to perform this weekend. It turns out that DCKZ or whatever is going to be there too."

    Kazuha, who had just been sitting in silence observing, finally spoke up. "I've saved a song Heizou wrote for this sort of occasion, so we can perform it then. We're going to need to perform better than... DCKZ, or else we might lose a decent amount of our popularity. Today we're just going to be rehearsing. (Y/n), you don't have to be here if you have something important to do."