Proluge🌈

Hiiii

Six weeks pregnant.

hellshocked, I was riveted to the spot by the three words that appeared on my ultrasound report. It only happened once! How did I get pregnant?

What should I do now?

Should I tell Sidharth about this? Will he refuse to divorce me because of this? Nah, I doubt it! He'll probably think that I'm shamelessly using this child to blackmail him.

Suppressing the frustration that was rooted in my heart, I stuffed the ultrasound report into my bag as I made my way out of the hospital.

There was a AUDI waiting outside the hospital with one of its windows rolled down by a fraction. An attractive man with a frosty expression could be vaguely seen sitting at the driver's seat.

A handsome man in a luxury car would undoubtedly garner the attention of many passersby.

Sidharth Shukla was the epitome of wealth and good looks. I had long grown used to the curious gazes of the passersby after so many years. Ignoring them, I slid into the front passenger seat.

When the man who was resting with his eyes closed felt a slight movement, an indistinct frown settled between his brows. Without opening his eyes, he asked in a deep voice, "Has everything been settled?"
-------------------------------------------------
EXCITED??
VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!