Chapter 25🌈

Hey Lovelies,
Happy New Year 🌟
.............
हो मुझे छोड़ कर जो तुम जाओगे
जो तुम जाओगे, जो तुम जाओगे
हो मुझे छोड़ कर जो तुम जाओगे
बड़ा पछताओगे, बड़ा पछताओगे
............

Sidharth's P.O.V
After my discussion with her she went to villa and I joined Sidhant and Asim. They both are my friends but from some days I am feeling like Asim is hiding something from or you can say now I am not able to distract myself from her thoughts and that's why everyone seemed blur to me.

They are more interested in my personal life or giving advice on my wife(from sometime I am not able to stop myself from declaring her as my wife.)So, they want to discuss those topics and I was not in a mood to discuss those things. So, I just changed the topic to some business stuff.

It was around 10:00PM  when I reached home, watchman said she was not at home. I thought she will be at the bar with her so called best friend, so I just stepped inside the room to just fresh-n-up. But at the coffee table I found a note, with those earrings which I bought for her two months back. These earrings was also the first time I bought something from her and she was very happy. I remember she never wore this but always kept them safe with her like they are made up of glass. They are out there on the coffee table is something that I have never expected. Then my concentration shifted on the note that she kept, I thought it will be a information about her whereabouts but to my shock it was her letter to me saying a goodbye.

It was written like,

Not every love story is meant to be perfect in real life.People says if you love someone you have to let them go. But what I believe is, love is when it is unconditional and selfless. I know you have not loved me but the love which I have for you is enough for me for the rest of my life. The timing wasn't good enough but just remember , you will always be the favourite chapter of the book of my life. Which I might read a lot of times. May be in some other world, May in some other life, We will meet again and create our own love story. But till then I am letting you go and I promise to love you unconditionally and forever... Till we meet again because I know you and me are just meant to be.

Bye Sidharth ji, wish you a happy life ahead .Mujhe dhudhne mt aaiye ga mai bhaut dur chali gyi hongi aapse joh ki mujhe pta h aap nhi aaege pr ek baar bol diya maine phir bhi. Rashmi ke sath ghar basaiye aur mujhe bhul jaaiye agar aapke mann mein mai thodi si hu toh, nhi toh bhulne ka toh sawal hi nhi banta kyuki yaad hi nhi rehugii. ALVIDA

After reading this he felt his eyes getting wet and he falls on his knees. He felt his world was crashing. He was avoiding this topic of divorce for almost a year now.

Last he mentioned divorce with his whole heart was last year at Rashmi's birthday that too because Rashmi started crying like anything because of some nonsense stuff but I know the real reason was that Shenaaz was looking more pretty than her and that hit her hard. She was cryning and for some my past promises I can't let her cry so my all frustrations went up on Shenaaz as she was already bothering me because everying freaking man in the party was looking at her like she has no one to take care of her.

"Shenaaz divorce kyu nhi deti ho tum mujhe", yelled at her

"Sidharth ji grandpaa ko aacha nhi lgagea. Aap jaanyte h unhe voh kaise h", she replied timidly.

"bass yeh badiya bahana h tumhare pass kyu, itni lalchi kaise ho sakti ho ki paiso ke chakr mein roz bezzat hoti ho. ", I spated.

And freaking again I went overboard and made her cry. With that realisation I left her there and got back to Rashmi, you can say may be half-heartedly.

"Sidharth come on its not the right time first I have to check on her ki madam gyi kha h", I spoke to my self.

I immediately call Asim as I don't want to disturb Sidhant or you can say its my personal reason also because a do get a pang of jealousy when I see his care for her who is my wife, yes she is because divorce hua nhi h abhi humara.

"Hey, sun Terese ek help chahiye thi. joh marzi aaye kr pr na meri biwi yeh shehar chod kr Jaa rhi h usse rok aur uska pta kr. Jitna jaldi ho sake bta.",I told him

"Bhai hua ky?chl ky rha h? Voh ese aachnak kyu chod kr chali gyi sab?tujhe uski itni tention kab hui? Aur voh biwi kabse ho gyi tere liye?", he started with his stupid questioning.

"Dekh abhi Mera dimag mt sada jitna bola utna kr yrrr please",I yelled

"Thik h Thik h merese jitna ho paaega mai krta hu. Tujhe ky lagta h kha gyi hogi voh.?"

"Airport hi gyi hogi jha tak h, late night ki saari flights check kr.", I replied

"Samj gya. Abhi airlines walo se baat kr btata hu. Tu tention mt le mai hu tere sath.", he spoke concerning.

"Thanks, yrr. Bhaii bhaut bada ehsaan kr rha h tu mujh pr yeh tu nhi janta."

"Chor de bhai ky bol rha h. Hum dhudh hi lenge usse", with that we hung up the call

Shenaaz ese nhi Jana chaiye tha mainaaj bhaut saari chizien sahi krne wala tha humare bich, humari shadi mein.
..........
VOTE AND COMMENT

~DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT SIDHARTH'S P.O.V.

~ROZ KE UPDATE KA AB NHI PROMISE KR SAKTI KL SE COLLEGE H