6.

Perrie was sitting by the door all morning. She was waiting for Leigh-Anne.

Leigh-Anne Just got back to work about an hour ago, She had went to pick some things up. She dropped it off to her room and started making her way downstairs to go see Perrie only to be interrupted for the third time.

"Hey Leigh, can you help me set this room up please. This one's got a lot of family coming." The nurse motioned to his patient.

"Yeah". Apparently everyone needed her today. She ran to get some foldable chairs bringing them into the room and setting them up around his bed.

"Anything else?"

"No. I dont think so.Thanks for your help" Leigh-Anne nodded, she was about to leave out the room.

"Wait. Would you happen to know if Edwards has visitors?"

He handed her the clipboard with the patients names and number of guests. She flipped through the papers until she saw Perries name. There was a zero where it listed the number of the patients visitors.

"Great! Thanks. Enjoy your visits sir and congratulations on four months strong!!" Leigh-Anne said before jogging to the stairwell.

"Leigh-Anne!!"

"Yes Bree"

"You busy ?"

"Depends. What's up" She was busy but because it was Brenda she stopped to help her.

"Nothing too big but would you happen to know the default PIN is to cell block C."

"How did you manage to. . . It's on my bulletin board in my room. I can't go all the way to get it. But you can go. And please don't go through my things"

"Have I ever?" Brenda was a bit offended that she thought that she would.

"No you haven't. Sorry. I really have to go now" Leigh-Anne was already halfway down the steps.

The teens were bringing their breakfast. By the time she got to Perrie room the boy was pushing her tray through the slot.

"Thank you" Leigh-Anne smiled when she heard perrie thank the boy.

She opened her door. Her back was to the door, she was eating quietly. Leigh-Anne kneeled behind her covering her eyes. Perrie just continued to eat.

"Not going to guess who it is?"

"I know it's you Leigh. Only you know the pass code, I heard your bracelets and I know what your soft little hands feel like."

"Oh. . ." She moved her hands back hugging Perrie.

"How did you sleep?"

"Okay, not as good as when I sleep with you." Leigh-Anne kissed her cheek.

"Are you here to get me out?"

"Yep." Perrie had about another hour but it wouldn't kill anyone.

"Does someone want to see me?"

"Yeah"

"Really?" Perrie began to panic, she didn't want any visitors. No one came to visit her in two years and they had visitation once a month.

"I don't know if I want to see anyone"

"That's okay"

Perrie began to pick up the books and water and all the other things Leigh-Anne brought for her.

"No, leave that. Let's leave it for someone else." Perrie nodded, putting her phone and headphones down as well. Her phone was dead anyway.

"No, no I need those" Leigh-Anne picked it up putting it in her pockets taking Perrie's hand and walking out of her room.