15.

"Psst"

"Perrie"

"Pez!" Leigh-Anne hissed trying not to wake up the other patients in the medical ward.

"Hm?" Perrie was still half asleep crunched up on a small cot, under a bed sheet.

"Get up"

"For what, babe?"

"I want to show you something. We have to go right now" Leigh-Anne pulled Perrie out of Sasha's room. She left the door cracked just in case the girl woke up. She's been in a coma for a few weeks now.

"No babe, What if she wakes up. I want to be here" Perrie didn't leave her room except to shower and use the bathroom.

"I'll bring you right back. It won't take long. I promise." Perrie nodded, hugging Leigh-Anne. She would bring her food and stuff to keep her occupied while she sat in Sasha's room.

Leigh-Anne handed her some outside shoes and they left the building.

"Where are we going?"

"To see Master splinter"

"You're gross" Perrie held her hand walking to the train station.

They got onto the empty train and Perrie laid her head on Leigh-Annes lap going to sleep, She was still sleepy.

"Alright sleeping beauty" Leigh-Anne tapped her when they pulled into their station. They got up walking up the stairs. They began walking in the direction of the park when Leigh-Anne stopped.

"Which one of these would you want to live in?" Leigh-Anne pointed at three brownstones that were for sale.

"This one" She pointed to the middle one. Leigh-Anne let out a sigh of relief.

"Good, come" Perrie hesitantly followed Leigh-Anne across the street.

"What are you doing!? This is trespassing Leigh-Anne!!" She watched Leigh-Anne open the gate and walk up the steps. She did the same looking around.

"Only if we get caught"

"Only if we get caught. . . . Were not sixteen Leigh-Anne youre going to get us arrested"

"Live a little"

"No, hell no" Perrie turned around walking down the steps.

"Alright, alright Come back, Look" Leigh-Anne dangled the keys.

"You didnt!"

Leigh-Anne nodded with a bright smile.She unlocked the door.

"You coming in?"

Perrie walked into the House. There were a set of steps to her left and an empty living room space to her right. She began walking into the open space and Leigh-Anne stopped her.

"Take your shoes off" Perrie took of her shoes walking around.

The kitchen counters and appliances were very sleek and modern. Even the wooden floor, Perrie was amazed at how nice it was in here.

"Wait until you see upstairs"

Once Leigh-Anne said that Perrie made her way up the first set of stairs. The first bedroom was nice and all but nothing spectacular. It was the bathroom.

"Theres a bath and a shower!"

"Yeah, and double sinks so i can get ready without you in my way."

"Is this in every bathroom?"

"No, only the guest bed and the master."

"How many bedrooms are there?"

"Five and four and a half bathrooms. Finish looking"