22 [Extra]

-Tiny boring little filler-

"Mommy?" Leighton asked looking up at his grandma.

"I think so. Let's go see." He stood up grabbing her hand walking towards the door.

"You better stop banging on my door like you're the goddamn police." She opened the door, seeing Leigh-Anne about to knock again.

"Oh. Hi mommy" Leigh-Anne smiled hugging her.

"My sissy!" Leighton let go of her hand running past Leigh-Anne to Sasha.

He tried to hug her but she moved away waving at him.

"Hi Joey"

"Huggie" He raised his arms for his sister. She shook her head, taking her shoes off.

"Sissy!" Leighton whined following Sasha around. He just wanted a hug from his sister. 

"Use your inside voice Leighton" Victoria reminded the boy.

"Mommy" Perrie picked her son up, shushing him when he started to cry.

"Give him a hug Sasha" Leigh-Anne told her daughter. She stood in the corner feeling overwhelmed and out of place.

"Pease Sissy"

Perrie took Leighton over to Sasha.

"You won't spread anything with a hug baby.He misses you" She said quietly.

"Hi Joey. Don't cry, I'm sorry bub" She took her little brother. He kissed her cheek and Sasha looked at Perrie.

"Calm down, Go introduce yourself."

"Good afternoon Miss, I'm Sasha" She stuck her hand out for Victoria,she pulled the girl into a hug.

"Leigh-Anne has told me so much about you. I don't know why I'm only now meeting you. You can call me grandma or nanny, whatever you want. Are you in school?"

"Yes ma'am"

"You have good grades?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Oh stop with the ma'am, you're making me feel old. Make yourself at home, well this is your home." Sasha smiled sitting down next to the woman on the couch. They began talking about how much She and Leigh-Anne had in common.

"Sasha?"

"Yes mama."

"Come here baby"

"Am I in trouble mama?"

"No. Come here." Sasha followed Leigh-Anne upstairs.

"You're not in trouble I want to bandage your arm so you can shower and I can wash your clothes."

Leigh-Anne removed the bandage from her arm cringing at the soiled dressing.

"If this doesn't getting better in a few day I'm taking you to see a doctor. Does it hurt?"

"No"

Leigh-Anne took her time dressing the infected area with a waterproof covering.

Sasha began undressed handing her clothes to Leigh-Anne.

"No, Don't bend your arm right there. Do you need help?"

"Yes please." Leigh-Anne helped her out of her clothes.

"Let me know when you finish"

"Thank you mama"

"You're welcome baby. Shower, we'll have lunch in a few" she said, taking the clothes downstairs to the basement.