xv.

fifteen off-script
tw: talk of self harm, slight mature content ;)

「 fifteen ♥ off-script 」tw: talk of self harm, slight mature content ;)

I'd been dreading this day since I knew it was going to happen.

Sex.

I mean, who even wanted to see Jaiden and Levi have sex? Sure, it was written in the book, but that didn't mean it had to be in the movie, too.

I layered another layer of concealer on my stomach and breasts. They wouldn't show anywhere above my ribs on camera, but I wouldn't have anything covering my body except my lingerie, so the cast, crew (and most importantly: Rowen) could see them if I didn't cover them up.

Sex, at least for me, was something rare. I'd only done something that intimate maybe once or twice. But once everything happened with my cuts and scars, I feared no one would want to see me, so I hid myself from people.

My job also prevented relationships, too. With paparazzi never leaving your heel, it's hard to form a secret romantic affair with someone without the whole world finding out.

I don't want to do this. I don't want to do this.

But what choice did I have?

Having fake sex with Rowen couldn't be that bad. Sure, we'd both be near naked, and we'd be kissing and we'll probably-

Enough.

I took a breath, staring at myself in the mirror. I hated everything about my skin. I knew that even though looking at my stomach from far away it looked fine, that up close it would be distinctly noticeable. And I also knew that Rowen, if he was paying attention, would surely see (or feel) them.

I just hoped he didn't say anything.

I slid on a black lingerie that had been picked out for me. It was a one-piece and the bra of it pushed up my breasts, accentuating those curves. The thong was lacy and the thin strap in the back barely covered any of my ass. Spaghetti straps curved over my shoulders and onto my back, the backside dipping low.

I placed normal clothes on top of it. At least, normal for Jaiden. She was supposedly wearing a flowery, thigh-length dress that Rowen was going to rip off. Not excited for that.

I stared at the beautiful thing and it's ten copies of it. Of course, Elian said, we'd probably be filming this scene multiple times. Since Rowen was going to ruin the dress each time, we needed multiple extras of it, just in case something else didn't go well.