xl.

forty to the ends of the universe
quick a/n: this chapter is short because it serves as an epilogue.

「 forty ♥ to the ends of the universe 」quick a/n: this chapter is short because it serves as an epilogue

two months later

"We should have it in Italy."

"Venice?"

"Duh."

Rowen and I were planning - and I couldn't believe I was saying this - our wedding. After the proposal in Venice paired with an 18-karat diamond ring, we flew back and announced our engagement to the press.

Since our movie came out in theaters, it was a huge hit - especially because it was originally based on a novel. My house was almost rebuilt from the fire a few months ago, but I'd practically moved in with Rowen.

The press was all over us. Anywhere we went, we were flooded with paparazzi that we had to greet with tight-lipped smiles. It was almost suffocating, which was another reason that we wanted to have our wedding out of the US.

We wanted it small and more casual, with only family and friends. I invited Braelyn and Kaly to be my bridesmaids, and Rowen took me to see some of his friends as well. We also invited Elian, of course, and his boyfriend, along with some more of the cast and crew from the movie.

I turned my head to glance at him as we lay in his bed. His brows were furrowed in concentration, his hair tousled from some earlier activities.

This is how it would be for the rest of our lives. Just us, in this perfect bliss.

I laid on top of him, smiling. His engagement vows still rang in my ear. Every part of my soul is consumed by you, Alaska Cassidy, and I want it to stay that way forever.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, smirking.

"How much I love you," I whispered to his lips.

He let out this long sigh, as if he was finally complete. And then, softly, his lips hovering millimeters above mine, he muttered, "I love you to the ends of the universe, Alaska Cassidy."

T H E E N D

hello everyone :,)

hello everyone :,)

i honestly cannot believe this book is finished. it doesn't feel real.

alaska and rowen's journey wasn't easy, but i'm so proud of the both of them. they've grown so much as characters, and i hope you all agree.

i will be coming out shortly with another book that i'm planning, cigarette ends. it's an academic rivals to lovers and i'm sooo excited for that one. i will also be taking this book down for editing, eventually, but that might not be for a while.

this book would not have been possible without the support that you all have given me. thank you so so much for everything <3