Wifely duties

You finally made it to the Tengan estate looking around in awe as you seen how huge it was compared to yours.

"Wow!" The words escaped your lips almost instantly.

"You like it? A flashy place for your flamboyant needs." He says proudly

Once again he knew how to ruin the mood. Anymore time with him I may start saying it.

"Lord Tengen!" You hear shrill voices yell to the top of their lungs. They each started to fight eachother over his attention.

"Now. Now did my wives miss me." He said lovingly.

"Yes. Lord Tengen we've missed you very much." One of the woman said as he lifted one up on his shoulders. The others begged for him to do the same.

Wtf is this I'm watching taking place right now.

"Oh right! This here is (Y/n) of the (L/n) clan a new addition to our family. Treat her nicely." He said on queue with the three wives glaring at me.

Oh great..They are the bitchy type. Trust me you guys can have Mr. Lord and savior I just want sleep!

"Introduce yourselves you three." Tengen commanded as he put them down and pet their heads.

"I'm Makio! Hmph!" The yellow and black hair lady spoke.

"I'm Suma! And dont think you can hog Lord Tengan!" She glared at me.

"I'm Hinatsuru, welcome." The last wife said with a smile.

Well aren't they all little Ray's of sunshine. I see Tengen has quality taste. A boob man who wouldve guess. And of course mines would be the smallest.

"Nice to meet you all thank you for having me." You said with a closed eye smile.

"(Y/n) meet me in my room later tonight." Tengen said as the other wives let out a gasp.

"Huh!? What for!?" You exclaimed just as shocked.

"Wifely duties." He said nonchalantly and walked inside the mansion.

What. The. FUCK!

Makio and Suma glared at you. While Hinatsuru just stood there shocked.

You decided it was time to exit stage left. You proceeded to enter the mansion loving how beautiful it was. You came across a group of butlers chatting amongst themselves.

"Erghm. Hi sorry to interrupt but can you show me to my quarters." You asked as nicely as you can.

"Oh are you (Y/n)? If so then right this way. One of the butlers said as the others snickered.

What's so funny?

You continue to follow the butler and noticing that the pathing was familiar.

"Here we are." He said as he pointed at the entrance.

"This leads to the outside!?" You said lividly.

"That is the point. You asked for your quarters. That doesn't exist. You will never be worthy of Master Tengen. You can always sleep in my bed." The butler said smugly.

You scoffed in disgust and walked away choosing to be the bigger person.

Fine then I'll find a room and claim it as my own.

You came across a room that wasn't locked and looked unoccupied. It was flamboyant but you guessed any other rooms in the place was.

This will do. I'll shower when I get up from my nap I'm too exhausted.

As you were starting to finally rest your eyes you heard the door to the bathroom creak open. You looked to the side of where the noise came from. You gasped as you seen an almost naked guy in a towel. Not just any naked guy, Tengen Uzui.

Oh. My. Goodness. This man is ripped and he's only 15!? Oh jeez I'm staring aren't I.

"(Y/n) you're staring. I don't blame you considering you're in the presence of a god!" He laughed boisterously.

Laugh any harder and that towel will fall off. Wait a second! Oh no..

"Tengen what are you doing here naked at that!?" You said blushing profusely while covering your eyes.

"(Y/n) this is my room yknow?" He said matter of factly.

"Oh...sorry I didnt mean to!" You stammered.

"How did you end up here in the first place? I had butlers assigned to take you to your room." Tengen questioned.

"Well your so called butlers decided it would be funny to show me the front yard instead of my room. Explaining how I'm not worthy of the great all mighty lord Tengen. And that trash like me should just share a bed with a lowly butler." You said getting more annoyed as you think about it.

".." Tengen went stiff and silent.

"Tengen?" You asked a little worried about his changed demeanor.

You were sure you saw a glint of anger in his fuchsia eyes.

Was he really upset about that. I'm not even his wife yet?

"(Y/n) you sleep here for now. I'll come later and retrieve you for dinner." He said sternly as he went back into the bathroom and put on some clothes.

I was having a conversation with him naked like that was normal. What the hell is up with this place.

"Ok Tengen." You replied.

"Lord Tengen-sama." He said going back to his playful demeanor.

"Tengen-sama." You repeatedly.

Like hell I'm calling you lord!

"That's good for right now. In the future you'll be calling me hubby." He chuckled as he left out of the room.

You finally was able to drift back to sleep. Still having a naked Tengen in mind.

Gosh what a long day. Finally some peace and quiet. The bed even smells like him..