Patrol

It's been three days since we let the trio go off on their own to gather Intel on the houses. Meanwhile you would do some patrolling to see if you could find anything on the missing women. Tengen would follow he would just question people with just brute force.

Like right now we follow the master of the house who was in charge of that missing Oiran. Zenitsu was missing on top of the wives and others. You all had to act now. You told Tengen to behave himself but once you looked over your shoulder he was gone.

Ah jeez

"What happened to Zenko and Hinatsuru? Give me the short version. No questions from you got that!" He said deathly calm as he had a kunai inches away from the man's neck.

Might I add that he is so hot when he's serious. I forgotten how deadly he could be. He was a ex shinobi after all.

You blushed as you watched him from a distance.

"Zenko's disappeared. Hinatsuru fell I'll and left for Kirimise." He stuttered out.

"Tell me everything of relevance. Who do you think it was. You can trust me so tell me." The man just breathes out.

"I'll kill whoever it is if it's the last thing I do. I'll get revenge for you!" Tengen let out as he removed the kunai away from his neck.

"An oiran names Warabihime. She's in the room Northside that has no light. " He cried out as Tengen begun to head that way and I follow suit. You got to the window and pushed it open. Tengen looked around.

Not here she must be on the prowl

You began to run on the rooftops after your lover.

"I'll head for Hinatsuru. You go on ahead. Take care of yourself and be as flashy as can be." He smiled and you nodded heading off in the other direction.

You began jumping rooftop to rooftop falling Tanjiro's scent. Closing onto him you notice the buildings were destroyed and you smelled blood.

"Heaven's breathing 5th form: Luminescence." You feel your body envelop in white light as you picked up speed.

I'm coming Tanjiro

After more running you finally made it to the battle. You see Tanjiro covered in blood and a lot of dead bodies. You see across from him an demon. Her eyes read Upper Six.

Upper Six huh this should be fun.

"Heaven's breathing. 2nd form: Burst!" You said as you lunged at the Upper ranked demon causing her to dodge but not without injury. You looked around and see that Tanjiro and Nezuko are worse for wear. Tanjiro looked up and you gave him a curt smile.

"Good work you two. I can take over from here and certainly will make things flashy." You smirk at your own comment.

"Who the hell are you!? You insects keep coming." The upper six demon yelled.

"I'm going to be the one to end your terror and do it flamboyantly too. I am god and you are just a mere pissant." You laughed mimicking Tengen and Tanjiro sweat dropped.

How can he do this with a straight face

She just yelled furiously annoyed with your antics and started attacking tou with her ribbon.

"You're an Hashira right. Good now I can kill you." You stared at her and sighed.

"That's too bad since you wont be able to stand a chance. In my flashy ways you'll be on your knees begging for me to spare you." You said and chuckled boisterously.

This is kind of fun

She began attacking more frequently and you were able to dodge it all. You yawned which tick her off.