Pevert x2

Tengen POV

Doesn't this woman know that sneaking out at night is unflashy! At least not without her husband.

Tengen leaped tree from tree using sound waves to locate you. To say he was livid was an understatement, oh how'd he will make you pay for your actions at a later time. He smirked at the thought as he kept trailing you. All of a sudden your trail went cold.

That's unusual. I flamboyantly refuse

Tengen expression turned very cold. Usually when the sound waves don't pick up anything it means death. This caused him to pick up the pace and follow where your sound waves were last heard yet.

After a couple of minutes he made it to a clearing in the forest. He released a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. There you were in front of him in all your flamboyancy.

"(Y/n) you ran off and could've gotten yourself in danger! Are you a dimwit that was very unflashy!" He said in slight anger.

Normal pov

"Hahaa like you care." You said as you chuckled dryly.

"Huh! What was that!" Tengen said with an irk mark forming on his head.

"Did I stutter fool. You don't care about me you never did!" You growled out as you summoned your dagger.

"Did your brain matter explode all over the place or what!? Stand down (Y/n) what are you even going on about?" Tengen asked annoyedly believing this was the dumbest argument ever.

Tengen pov

I wouldn't even be here now if that was the case. What is this woman even blabbering about. I don't care about her? Like hell I dont!

Wait a second how could i not see this at first. I smell a demon!

Inside (Y/n) head

You feel so hollow so empty. All the negative thoughts you had in the back of your mind was sprung forth and all you could do watch. You watched from out of your eyes the more annoyed your husband got. He has always had a short temper since he was younger. But disobedience he did not tolerate. The words came out whether you liked it or not for you had no control over your thoughts and actions. You slumped over in defeat in this white open void known as the region's of your mind.

Tengen pov

He readied himself from another of your incoming attacks. You've been at this for a minute not letting up. He could only defend since he couldn't muster up the courage to attack his dear wife.

"What's wrong Tengen dear I know you've been wanting to get rid of me this whole time. The damned 4th wife you were forced to marry." She said in a sing song voice slashing at him more.

"Even though we were forced I dont regret it (Y/n) you know this was! Stop being so damn bitchy!" I yelled starting to get really annoyed by her antics.

"Oh really now..you liar! You think I'll believe anything that comes out of your mouth. I remember you telling the others how I would never amount to anything. Does that ring a bell dear husband?" She sneered and I looked at her in shock.

She overheard that when we was younger huh...are words these how she really feels inside.

"(Y/n) this isn't you! Stop being controlled by this damn pissant demon!" I pleaded looking into her eyes. It hurt hearing all of her thoughts.

"Haha! I'm not controlling her Hashira that's just the embodiment of her negative emotions. I'm just let's say amplifying them." The demon voice echoes throughout the forest.

There you are!

With that I knocked (Y/n) off me maybe a little too forcefully. Causing her to fall unconscious. Sorry (Y/n). Scanning the area where the echo first came from I found the demon hiding in the shadows.

Sound breathing. First form: Roar!

I jumped up and lifted my twin cleavers above my head and slammed them down towards the demon. Catching it off guard I hit it with bombs. While the demon was busy regenerating I took the chance to decapitate it.

What a flashy end if I do say so myself

I looked at (Y/n) to see her eyebrows knitted together in pain.

Damn I was to rough..

I bent down to pick her up assessing her features. A small smile came across my lips as I looked at her being. She was resting and had more of a relax look on her face. Her eyes shot open which caused mind to widen. In seconds a dagger appeared in her hands and lodged itself into my stomach.

Damn demon is still alive.

I look into her eyes to see that they were empty just like once before. I could feel a warm wet sensation dripping from my stomach. If that wasn't enough she yanked the dagger from out of my stomach causing me to groan in pain. I backed up immediately and coughed up a little bit of blood.

Shit! This is going to be more difficult than I thought. I have to get through to her somehow.

"(Y/n) dear that was very flashy of you. To even strike and land a hit on a god like myself is no mild feat." I coughed out.

"Oh I won't be done until I kill you for all the years of pain you've caused me!" She hisses as she jumped up ready to lunge at me.

"Wait!" I yelled and she stopped in her tracks.

That actually worked?

"Before you kill the most flamboyant man. Let me tell you how I feel." I urged.

"Like hell I will!? All you ever do is lie you and your wives!" She yelled angrily swiping her daggers at me once again.

I continue to dodge until I found a opening. I tripped her feet and pin her to the ground holding her arms down in my one good hand.

Here goes nothing

"(Y/n) I love and care about you come back to me please I need you." I said with sadness laced in my voice. With that I sealed the deal and kissed her on her lips. She tried to fight back and bit my lip causing it to bleed but I didn't care. My lips never leaving hers my eyes peering deep into her soul.

C'mon (Y/n) I know my wife is too flamboyant to be controlled like this..I hope for my sake.

____________________________

Wow guys thanks for all the support! And keep up the good work you guys are amazing!

Don't forget to upvote and comment if you liked what you read so far it helps alot love you guys ❤❤❤❤

Btw the pic Is from Quotev not mine!