New Hashiras

A lot has changed over these 8 long years. I'm now 21 and Tengen is 23. Makio is 20, Suma is also 20, and Hinatsuru is 23.

We've come a long way since we're now all ex shinobi. You and the other wives have gotten along much better. Even your relationship with Tengen has blossomed just a tad bit. You're becoming and sounding more like him. You shuttered at the thought, but it's not soo bad.

Tengen and you became demon slayers and moved quickly up the ranks to the Hashiras. You've gotten a lot stronger and managed to create 4 new forms for Heavens breathing. Though it's nowhere compared to how strong Tengen has gotten.

Speaking of him changing how the hell did he manage to get hotter but still obnoxious as ever!

You were sitting around waiting for the pillar meeting to start. So you decided to talk to your good friend Shinobu asking if you could come over for tea later. Lately it's been pretty tense at home with the other wives gone to the entertainment district to weed out demons.

Tengen has been a lot harsher on you from the stress of him missing the only three people he cared about. But you, you felt like he just kept you here for decoration. It's not like you wasn't used to you being compared to them daily but it's been getting worse.

"(Y/n) are you okay? You seem lost in thought?" Shinobu asked kindly.

"Uh..yeah sorry what were you talking about Shinobu-san?" You asked apologetically.

"(Y/n) come here. You're flamboyant husband has arrived fashionably late." He said proudly.

You mouthed the words sorry to Shinobu, she just smiled in return as you walked towards him taking a seat as the meeting begun.

The same speech was said like always then the meeting was adjourned.

"I'm going to head to Shinobu's okay?" You looked at him and he glared.

"That's fine I will accompany you there." He said with a smirk.

Since when is he this caring. Maybe he's starting to feel bad because of how he been treating me.

When we almost arrived he pull you in the wooded like area next to her compound. The next thing you know he started kissing on your neck as he felt on your body.

"Tengan-sama you mustn't not here!" You managed to get out in between heavy breaths.

You admitted it did feel good he never showed you this kind of attention and affection before.

"You're to shy for your own good (Y/n), definitely not as flashy as the others." He scoffed.

That did it. You felt a knot beginning to form in your stomach. And tears threatening to spill from your eyes. You couldn't take it anymore.

why did he hate me so much now!?

"I hate you." You cried out as you tried to push him off of you.

He was shocked at your sudden outburst. This was unlike you. He decided to wrap one of his arms around your waist and then kiss you on the lips. Without a second thought you bit his bottom lip causing it to bleed and causing him to stare at you once again in shock.

You were angry. No, no you were livid you've been putting up with so much of his shit you were going to let him have it.

"Let me go." You ordered angrily which he complied.

"Tengen Uzui. We're done! You're just an obnoxious asshole. Not once did you consider my feelings. I even actually started to like you surprisingly. You only think about yourself, Hina, Suma, and Makio. Always saying how less flashy I was compared to them. Making me feel unwanted and less of a woman. Well guess what screw you! You're no better than my father." You seethed in anger as you looked at his now dumbfounded expression.

Of course you have nothing to say!

"I see that mere trash has the famous Lord Tengen speechless." You chuckled dryly.

You met his beautiful fuchsia eyes with your teary ones.

"(Y/n)..in my flashy ways I'll put this blunt. I don't have an excuse for the way I've been treating you recently. I was being just that an asshole. I couldn't handle the worry on my shoulders and you were a way to relieve it. I apologize for all of it and promise to treat you so much better. I care about you all but I do realize I can be a lot harsher on you. Maybe I just thought you could take it. I see myself in you and I know that's how my father used to show me he cared. But seeing you cry now I have realized I've made a grave mistake. Will you flamboyantly forgive your asshole husband." Tengen asked sadly begging you to forgive him.

"Well I guess even gods can make mistakes to." You chuckled.

He reached out to wipe your tears and kissed you on the forehead.

"I'll show you that I'm better than your father and make it up to you in a very flashy way." Tengen said as his embraced you once more.

You blushed at how lovingly he held you. His embrace was so warm and comfy. Your legs got tired from standing so he eventually sat you down in his lap. Laying his head on your shoulder. You felt so tiny compared to him. You felt your eyelids grow heavy and drifted off to sleep in his arms.