No one likes you

Few months ago

"Shinobu stop picking on Giyuu. Sorry Giyuu." You said for the twentieth time today.

"I am liked." Giyuu said emotionlessly.

"You definitely are. I think of you as a wonderful friend." You said with a smile.

"Tomioka-san see she didn't say she liked you." Shinobu giggled.

"Oh I see.." Giyuu said in a more depressed manner.

Shinobu!

"No Giyuu I like you in fact I like you alot!" You said panicking.

"Oh so now you're cheating on me with Tomioka huh." Tengen said towering over your small figure.

You shrieked as he pulled you up from where you were sat.

"Of course I'm not cheating on you." You said squirming in his grasp.

He just glared at Giyuu the at you with cold eyes.

Oh jeez I blame Shinobu

"Tengen hey put me down and let me explain. Tengen! TENGEN!" You yelled as he dropped you from his hold a little too roughly.

You whined and rubbed your side.

"If you're going to be an asshole about it then maybe I will like Giyuu!" You said out in anger.

"Go on then who needs you when i have three other wives at home." He sneered.

Wow..that hurt more than my bruised side.

"OH! SO THAT'S ALL I AM TO YOU!? IM EXPOSIBLE!?" You yelled out in anger.

He just glared at you.

"Now, now children let the meeting begin." The head leader said.

All through the meeting you were thinking about how Tengen was being unreasonable. Sure he heard so things but he wouldn't even let you explain.

The meeting finally ended after a few hours and you felt so stressed. Your own husband refused to look at you. You decided to try and reason with him once more.

"Tengen! Would you atleast hear me out!" You exclaimed.

"I heard enough." He said sternly.

You followed him as he quickened his pace. You decided to use Luminescence and sped up and tackled him to the ground. You were in a straddled position on top of him and all you could see was shock in his eyes.

"Sorry but I needed you to be still and listen." You said catching your breath.

"Say it or else I will use my full speed and leave." He said sternly.

Even at a serious time like this

"Lord Tengen-sama please." You pleaded.

His eyes turned mischievous. As he gripped onto your waist and moved his hand to your butt.

"So tell me why I shouldn't ravish you right here and now to show everyone exactly who you belong to." He said in a sexy voice as you blushed and whimpered as he started to squeezing harder.

"Uzui..could you not do this right now. I'm not just a toy you can just use to get out your frustration." You said as your voice began to quiver and tells began to stream down your face.

"(Y/n) I-"

"No Uzui just listen to me okay! I don't like Giyuu like you think I do.. he's just a friend ok! Shinobu was bullying him and I was just trying to make him feel better...I never wanted you to get the wrong idea I'm sorry.." You said in between sobs.