Protector

As you finally made it there you over Tengen talk about how he was talentless and worked for everything he has. Your eyes began to well thinking about you all struggles. You see Tengen began to breath heavily.

"What the hell were you blabbering about earlier I see the poison has started taking affect surely but slowly!" The demon laughed.

Tengen slams his blades to the ground and stomps his foot.

"Oh no! It has absolutely no effect on me! Wanna see me dance? I'm so on fire. I could eat 100 bowls of tempura udon that my wife makes. In a flashy way that is!" Tengen yells as he charges in blades in hand. Slicing away as the male upper six dodges and Tengan took the opportunity to kick the female demon.

Haha flashy as always!

You smiled and waited not wanting to get in his way but waiting for an opening.

"Don't you dare kick my little sister!" The male demon sneered.

"You scumbag." The sister said while being lunged into the air. Tengen took this chance to throw bombs everywhere besides where you were laying in wait.

Of course he knows I'm here his flashy ears can hear everything I swear!

The brother demon managed to dodge as the sister got hit with those explosions.

Tengen took this chance to outstretched his blades almost chopping the brother's head off too.

Damn so close.

Tengen looked towards my direction and glared he wanted you to wait until his signal and not beforehand. But against your better judgement you didn't move.

After that the trio finally arrived. So you decided to ignore Tengen's order and come out of hiding. You jumped down in front of Tengen. He glared at you and pulled you by your ear.

"You were supposed to stay in hiding you idiot! Did you brain fall out or what?" He scolded.

"Hey you guys! Talk about flashy entrances though! That's what I like to see!" He said with a smirk.

You rubbed your ear at how long he was being. You put your hands firmly on his chest.

How come I get scolded though..

"Heaven's breathing, 3rd form: Heaven's blessing." You say as your hands began to turn white along with Tengen's body.

Before you could finish he grabbed your hands and move it away from him. You looked at him in shock as he shook his head no.

What do you mean No!?

"Save your energy (Y/n). I'm fine and you get to witness your husband dance flamboyantly. How's that?" He said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

You smile in return as you watch his unwavering demeanor.

This was the man you came to love along with the other wives. Uzui is definitely a lady killer for sure.

"Uzui, if you die I won't forgive you do you hear me?" You said facing him.

"Flamboyantly said my love." Tengen smiled.