No regrets

"Ahhhh! What a horrible dream!" You screamed sweat dripping from your head.

"Could you be any louder in the morning, Y/n?"

"Snake boy!? What are you doing in my bed?" You screeched.

"This is my bed and did you already forget the events of last night. I know I'm not that bad in bed." You blushed at his statement and the sound of his morning voice.

"I should get going." You propped yourself up carefully and began to put your clothes on.

"Nice view!" He teased as you whispered him to shut up because you didn't want to wake up Mitsuri with anymore of your yelling.

You quickly made your way to Sanemi's estate hopefully avoiding coming into contact with anyone.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Y/n. Had fun on your little outing! Just so you know your brat is a real handful nothing that I couldn't manage but if you leave her with me again I'll murder you." Sanemi threatened.

"Yes. Yes thank you as always super nanny!" You teased as you walked over to your daughter's sleeping figure.

"So how was it?" He asked causing you to flinch.

"How was what?" You asked confusingly.

"Y/n you came here with hickeys this morning. Do you think I wouldn't notice." Sanemi stated as he sipped on his cup on tea.

"It was good..not as good as that flamboyant asshole but it sufficed." You face grew hot after saying those words.

"Speaking of the asshole he's been looking for you maybe you should have a chat with him." You looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"Are you even Sanemi!?" You stared at him in awe.

"Get out of here and don't come back!" He yelled as he tossed you out of his house.

Rude! Well anyways I'll just go to Shinobu's.

As you walked to the estate you noticed a massive build coming your way. The build collided with you causing you to fall to the ground with a thud.

"What the hell Tengen!?" You said frustrated as you fought against his grasp.

"Just be quiet for just a second. I'm sorry." He managed out as he helped your figure steady.

"Do you honestly think a mere apology would be enough!? You literally neglected both me and your child. Tengen I get that you have needs I have them as wel-"

"I see, so does that have anything to do with those markings on your neck?" He interrupted causing you to blush.

"T-thats none of your business! Last time I checked we were divorced meaning I can fuck whoev-"

He swiftedly pulled you in close to him and attacked your lips with his silencing your prior statements. The kiss was messy and steamy, for some reason you couldn't break it, you didn't want to. He pinned you to a nearby tree breaking the kiss and attacking your neck as you moaned.

"Damn it.." He whispered into your neck as his hands traversed your body. You couldn't get enough, just from his touch you were a complete mess, years of practice one would call it but you knew he was a natural to begin with.

Finally gathering the little sense you had left you tried prying him off of you which he easily complied respecting your boundaries.

"Tengen..you dumbass! That wasn't very flashy at all! This was supposed to be a serious talk." You sighed your mind taking its time to process everything.

"I want you to be my wife again Y/n. I flamboyantly swear to you that I will do better as both a husband and a father to our child." His fuchsia eyes boring into your (e/c) orbs intently.

"I..I need time Tengen. Until then you'll have to prove to me that you want this to work, want us to work." You sighed once again sadness written all over your beautiful face.

"You shall be my flamboyant wife again, until then use me as you please don't seek pleasure from others expect for me I'll be there no questions ask. Oh and as for our flashy little one I'll watch her so you can relax." His voice says softly, calming and most pleasant to your ears.

"We'll see Tengen. But until then I expect one hundred and one percent out of you, you flamboyant sky scraper." You teased causing him to chuckle wholeheartedly which you smiled at.

His laugh is still the same as boisterously and cute as before.

"I won't take up anymore of your time m'lady." Tengen smiled walking past you and waving goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------

Yes I wrote this at 3am bite me!

For some reason I've been having technical difficulties with wattpad, I also haven't been feeling up to or creative enough to write anything call it writers block.

But I appreciate all of you just viewing, liking, and commenting on my book it brings a smile to my face.

You guys keep being awesome and author-chan will continue to be weird lol.