1- I'll never leave you✔️

"Jungkook is it that easy?" Yugyeom, Jungkook's best friend questioned, "I'm sure, I've revised bro. I wish the teacher takes the test." Jungkook said, and Yugyeom rolled his eyes, "Really. You've to stop studying this much." Yugyeom pointed and Jungkook chuckled.

"I know right." Jungkook agreed and closed his spiral, from which he was reviewing some formulas. "I've to leave early today." Jungkook said and checked the time from his smart watch. "Why?" Yugyeom whined on why the older was leaving soon.

"I've to meet Yoongi hyung. We've been delaying our meet-ups from last week." Jungkook explained and Yugyeom nodded.

Yoongi, Jungkook's long time boyfriend. Jungkook loves him more than life ofcourse, so do Yoongi. Both have got each other crazy. Since Jungkook gets busy with his studies often, he tend to delay their dates and meet-ups. But he was definitely gonna go to meet his boyfriend today. He can't make him wait this much.

The college got over and Jungkook stepped out of area, already spotting a car that maybe was sent by his father to pick him up. He told the driver to drive to the cafe where the couple was meeting.

"Hello, yoongi hyung?"

"Yes baby?"

"Hyung, I'm arriving. Are you there?"

"I'm here already, love."

"Okay then, wait hyung. I'm coming."

"Waiting babe. Bye. Love you."

"Love you more." Jungkook let out cutely and the driver coo-ed at how cute the boy is.

Jungkook had always been a 'That Boy' in school. (Just like that girl's) Mostly everyone is head over heels for him. But as mentioned before, he's so loyal and loving to his lover. Yoongi has always been in his eyes. Jungkook does face a lot of problems because of some dipshits going on about how they want to get the younger. But for the sake of his love and reputation, he ignores. He always does.

"Hiii~!!" Jungkook chirped when he saw Yoongi and went to hug him as tight as he could. "Baby baby." Yoongi coo-ed and kissed Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook pulled Yoongi by the collar into a deep yet passionate kiss. Melting in the kiss, they forgot that there were eyes on them, some really dangerous eyes for them to call.

"Love you hyung." Jungkook said and kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Not more than me baby. Let's go?" Yoongi asked and stretched his arms in order to fill Jungkook in and Jungkook gladly did.

***

The talk went on between them was mostly about Jungkook's studies and Yoongi's work. Jungkook was whining as a child and insisting on meeting Yoongi's mother as soon as he can but Yoongi didn't let him. He doesn't even know why. He's dying to meet the lady.

"Okay? You know why I called you here today?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook shook his head, "No?" Jungkook said and Yoongi ruffled his hairs and pinching his cheeks.

"We're gonna meet mom today." Yoongi announced and Jungkook almost jumped on his seat by the waves of happiness he was getting.

"Are you serious?" He asked and Yoongi nodded timely, Not even a second later, Jungkook was all over Yoongi. Kissing the shit out of the older. He was kissing his whole face like a little lost puppy. While the other couples were looking at them weirdly. Some lovingly. Some jealously. But did the kids care? Not at all.

***

*Ring*

She heard a bell on the door so she rushed towards it, looking at her son, she took a sigh of relief that he was fine. He didn't want to make the lady tensed by arriving late but he had to due to some reason. "You're late, Yoongi." His mother, Yoongi's mother glared, but that glare was long gone when her son hugged her tightly.

"Mom, I've a surprise for you." Yoongi said and her mom wiggled her eyebrows, looking confusingly. "What?" She questioned but confusion grew more when she saw a boy, a really pretty boy to be exact. He was white, in denim jacket, denims and timberlands. He was shorter than her son but taller than her.

"W-who are you?" She asked and Jungkook came forward, helding Yoongi's hands. "Hi- Mom." He thought before actually calling her mom. "He's your future son-in-law, mommy. Jungkook." As soon as he said, her mother smiled ear to ear.

She went forward and kissed Jungkook's cheeks. Caressing his knuckles, she kissed them too. "Aww, hi Jungkookie. My son." She said softly and Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

"You're so beautiful baby. My son is so lucky." She said and hugged the boy in front of her. "Thanks mom. You're beautiful too. I love you." He said as he was already much aware of the older lady. How sweet and kind she is. He always loved her even without knowing her.

"Thankyou for making my son so happy, Jungkook. He always talks about you. Doesn't even stop." She said and dragged Jungkook to sofa's.

"No mom, it's no big deal. Even Yoongi hyung is my most precious treasure. I'm the lucky one to have a caring and loving lover like him." He said and kissed Yoongi's hands that he was holding.

"Aw my baby is so cutee!" Yoongi exclaimed and side-hugged Jungkook, Jungkook wearing his normal bunny smile. "Hey! Leave! He's my baby!" The lady slapped Yoongi's hands off Jungkook. Jungkook giggled.

"I'm betrayed! By both of my lives." Yoongi said and wiped off his fake tears. What a cute dramatic cat this guy is. "I love you too hyungie." Jungkook said and jumped on Yoongi's lap. Kissing his cheeks. "I'll never leave you."

"Neither will I baby."

But fate?

_______________________________________

Hey everyone. So this was it for today. I guess the chapter is pretty confusing for you all, but I've cleared many things. So I hope it'd be easy for you to understand. Thank you for reading💘

Bye! 💘
-Author, Bunny spears.

Bye! 💘-Author, Bunny spears

(A daily reminder)