7- You said you won't let go✔️

It's been a week since Jungkook and Yoongi met. Jungkook was a lot frustrated but he often covered it up as he was just too attached to say anything. He was letting everything slide off but it was so much now. He couldn't anymore. He wanted to meet his boyfriend and talk things out.

His parents often asked him if he told Yoongi to meet them. The answer would just be a simple 'No'.

Talking about phone calls or messages, he did that too but the older was just giving him a cold shoulder. He always said,

"Sorry, I don't have time, kook. We'll meet later, baby."

Or

"Can we delay this meeting to next week?"

And yet, the next week never came.

There was no deep conversations, no emotions and yes, no affection in his words. Jungkook knew Yoongi was busy. He knew Yoongi was working really hard but it was hard for Jungkook too. He was suffering too.

He decided to call Yoongi and finally force him to meet.

"Hello?"

"Hyung we've to meet." Jungkook said coldly.

"Um okay. But when, love?" And Jungkook's heart just melted but yet he ignored the feeling.

"Today. And that's final."

"Okay okay, queen. Chill." Yoongi said and Jungkook just hung up without letting the man answer him any forward.

"It's final. I'm telling him to meet mom dad."

***

"Heyy!" Yoongi screamed, seeing Jungkook coming towards him with a smile on his face.

Jungkook ran and threw himself onto the older. He took a sigh of relief. Oh God how much he wanted to inhale this scent.

"Hi." Jungkook said softly, still being attached to Yoongi. The older man hugged him tight, latching his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist. He kissed the top of his head and smiled.

"How are you?" Jungkook detached himself away from Yoongi and smiled at him.

"I'm great. Tired too. What about my baby?" Yoongi smiled and lead Jungkook inside of the cafè, they planned to meet at.

"Well you were ignoring me like hell. And yeah, It hurt too. But I feel relieved now that you're here and I can finally touch you." Jungkook said and sat down on the chair, so did Yoongi.

"Hey, I wasn't ignoring you. Why would I? I told you kook, I was real busy. I was working on this rap and it was really hectic." Yoongi said and held Jungkook's hands in his own.

"Soo, how far have you gone with your rap?" Jungkook asked, being curious. He always loved his boyfriend's music.

"It's almost done. Andddd, I'm not gonna let you listen to it. It's gon' be a surprise!" Yoongi exclaimed and Jungkook puffed his cheeks out, arching his eyebrows, he spoke,

"How dare you!? You won't let me?! I will see it!" Jungkook screamed lowly, and Yoongi chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"I want you to see it when I release it. I don't want you to be aware of the motive of it yet." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"Okay. But be fast. You know I love 'em so muuuch." Jungkook said and Yoongi chuckled, "Sure."

Now, Jungkook has to bring the topic up of why he was awfully eager to meet his boyfriend. Yoongi, to be honest, knew that there must be something up. Despite of Jungkook being so understanding with him, this time, he was beyond impatient.