7 -Who's he?✔️

"What's up, baby?" And Jungkook knew, it's gonna be some bad shit.

"What you want?" Jungkook snapped and opened his locker, putting his bag in and getting some of his books, glasses and a case with him.

"Aye, rude enough? 'Sup with your loser boyfriend? Isn't he treating you well?" Minjae smirked after finishing his sentence. Ew gross. The thought of Minjae grossed Jungkook out.

"He's not like you, piece of crap. You better watch your mouth the next time you talk to me." Jungkook sassed and glared at the boy in front of him. He leaned more towards Jungkook.

"Well, you'll like this mouth around yours, won't you?" Minjae tried to kiss Jungkook but luckily, got pulled by the collar by someone.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A manly voice growled and pushed Minjae aside.

"Shorty, stay away." Minjae glared angrily at which showed that he was definitely pissed off.

"Plus I don't think I've seen you around. You a newbie? Well then, it'd be much better to jump on you." Minjae smirked. By the 'Jump', he meant beating the boy that was in front of him.

"And not like you actually have the guts to do that. Now get the hell out of here before I punch you right on the nose." The boy growled and Minjae rolled his eyes. He turned to Jungkook and smiled,

"I'll see you later, kook. Remember I love you!" Crazy psychos. Jungkook is already so fed up of boys & girls thirsting over him like crazy. Like bro- he knows he's the most handsome, talented, pretty and what not? But have patience, y'all. Why attacking the poor boy out of nowhere?

Jungkook sighed in relief and looked at the boy in front of him. He looked shorter than Jungkook and he even was. Though, Jungkook wouldn't lie but the boy looked cute enough to melt his heart with the smile he had on his face.

"Thanks for saving me. Mr-?" Jungkook stopped as he didn't know the whole identity of the boy.

"Choi. Choi Beomgyu." The said boy smiled and bowed.

"Oh, nice to meet you Beomgyu. I really appreciate what you did. Thankyou." Jungkook smiled.

And here we are. Knowing Jeon Jungkook is the most sweetest on the whole damn planet. Not even planet, but in the universe too. In galaxies. And what not?

I'm great ikr.

"It's actually fine, I should've helped." Beomgyu smiled and Jungkook was about to say something when the bell rang. They smiled at each other, ofc they wanted to talk more but they had to go.

"Soo bye Jungkook? I guess that's your name? Plus you're my senior, so I should call you hyung, hyung."

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Jungkook asked as he thought Beomgyu was a new student but he actually knew stuff. "My friend told me about you. He said you're such a nice person. So- Well I gotta go. Bye hyung."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Bye Beomgyu. Have a great day." And same did Beomgyu.

Jungkook was going into his class when his eyes captured an unfamiliar personality.

You know who it gon' be💅

Yet he ignored and just went forward to attend the class he had.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Yugyeom yelled and Jungkook looked at him, flashing him a small grin.

"Yo, 'Sup?" Jungkook asked and urged Yugyeom to move away as he was about to sit on the seat next to him.

"What do I say? I've been not well." Yugyeom said and looked away, looking upset. Jungkook snapped his head at Yugyeom's direction.