4- I'd rather die✔️

"W-what are you saying?" Jungkook said pushed his parents off of him and stood up straight, his mind blurry from the words he heard before

"You're getting married, kookie!" Mrs Jeon said, and Jungkook shook his head, not wanting to admit the words coming out of his mother. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
One more word and he'll lose it.

"T-to whom?" His whole body trembled. His hands and legs shaking. Like he could fall any minute.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" Mr. Jeon asked as he was not familiar with his child's unusual behavior.

"D-dad- I c-can't d-dad-" He sniffled and Mr Jeon hugged him tightly. Holding the petite boy close to his chest like he's the most precious thing.

"Shh- calm down baby. Calm down" Mr Jeon consoled and rubbed soft circles on Jungkook's back as Mrs. Jeon came forward and took Jungkook in her arms.

"What's wrong love?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Jungkook wiped off his tears. Gaining the strength as he finally have to reveal his relationship with Yoongi now.

"I-I've promised someone" He let out and Mr. Jeon smiled gently.

"Do you think we'll let your choice slide off that easily? Ofcourse not baby." Mrs. Jeon let out and Jungkook smiled. Feeling happy.

"But Jungkook-" Mr. Jeon let out, Jungkook being a little serious. "Don't you think you should have told us?" And Jungkook sat there silent. He didn't have an answer.

What would he tell them? That Yoongi had stopped him to because he is way too possessive and didn't want Jungkook's parents to break their relationship. Red flag. Jungkook knows but he loves the guy more than his dear life. But he knows this too, that no matter what, his parents' reputation and respect comes on the top for him.

"R-really? Y-you'll accept him?"  Jungkook let out, Completely ignoring what his father asked. "I asked something Jungkook." And that's it. He ain't seen his father being so stern and serious with him. He was scared.

"I-I thought that you w-won't accept him." Jungkook lied. Completely lied.

"Is he that bad?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"W-what? No! He's not bad! In fact he's so nice. He treats me like I'm the most precious and-

"Jungkook- I only want the BEST for you. And I can never risk your life with someone who you think we won't accept."

"I'm so sorry dad. I didn't mean to hide it. I was just so scared if you'll separate us. Please dad please don't do That-" Jungkook begged.

"I'll meet him. I want to meet him." Mr. Jeon let out, being stern as ever.

"O-okay dad." Jungkook said, and Mr. Jeon sat up, heading to his room back.

"Jungkookie- my baby, listen- please don't risk your life with someone. I trust you. And I always will. Please don't disappoint me or your dad."

"I will never mom. Now let's stop this melodrama and just cuddle."

"You're such a baby"

"Hmph! As if!"

***

"I'm worried" Mrs. Jeon let out as Jungkook was long gone into his room now.

"What for?" Mr. Jeon asked and carefully caressed her locks.

"If the boy is right for Jungkook. I don't really trust people with him." She let out, being tensed.

"Moreover, Jungkook can never find anyone like Taehyung. He deserves someone like Taehyung. Who will cherish him forever."

__________________________________________

So? What do you guys think? Short chapter? I'm so sorry. I was about to write alot but then I thought it would reveal tons of surprises and twists so I just let them be. All of the love to you✨

Anyways, what do you think about Mr. And Mrs. Jeon so far?? I honestly kinda like them but-

 Jeon so far?? I honestly kinda like them but-

(I'll be always there :)