3- Marriage?✔️

-𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧-

⇆ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵◃ ❚❚ ▹ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵↻

0:58 ──♡───── 3:47

_______________________________________

"Jungkookie!" Mrs Jeon yelled as she saw her son coming from faraway. Hyeri, as in Mrs Jeon was always so sweet. With everyone. Jungkook's parents have always been supportive even without asking for the need to be.

"Momm!!" Jungkook yelled and came running towards the lady figure in front of her and hugged her as tight as he could. "Bun, we missed you!!" Mrs Jeon exclaimed and kissed Jungkook's cheek and so did Jungkook returned.

Well, if you were wondering. Mr and Mrs Jeon have been out for a business meet-up. Usually, Jungkook wouldn't get the time from his parents that he really needed as they were always out for their business stuff. Still, the Jeon couple tried their best to keep up their son a company.

Jungkook being an only child ofcourse always have been exhausting and boring for him as he didn't have a companion, but meeting Yoongi at a younger age was truly a miracle for him. That's what he needed and he finally got it.

"I missed you too! How was your trip!?" Jungkook asked, in total excitement. "It was all good, son. We really got time to discover our issues with the company. All thanks to you that you've been such a good son." Mr Jeon spoke up, eyes totally lighting up upon seeing his son.

Jungkook flinched at the sudden manly voice but soon jumped onto the male figure too. Well, he was still really attached to his parents. More than you can even imagine.

"I'm glad dad!" He said and Mr Jeon kissed him on his head, earning a bunny grin from Jungkook.

"Babybun, look I've bought sooo many things for you. These perfumes, hoodies, bathbombs-" She was going on about stuff when Jungkook and Mr Jeon's giggles stopped her.

"W-what?" She let out, confused by what the dad-son duo were laughing at. Yet they didn't stop to laugh, while the laughter only increased.

"Calm down my queen. Your babybun is not running anywhere." Mr Jeon let out, holding in his laugh, showing his normal smile. Jungkook watching the two interact.

"Okay okay- you don't really have an idea about how much excited I was to shop things from there. Paris is so beautiful kook. I wish we could take you there with us but your exams were there." Mrs Jeon let out softly, showing off a sad smile.

"Aish it's fine mom. Seriously, you don't have to say it again and again or it'll just increase my regression of not going with you guys." Jungkook said and the Jeon couple laughed.

"Andddd, Jungkookie, we have one more most precious of the gift for you." Mr Jeon said and dragged Jungkook to the couch in the living room.

"What is it dad?" Jungkook asked while completely looking confused, looking at his parents with big doe-eyes who were sitting at the both sides of him.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook's mom asked and Mr Jeon nodded.  "I'm sure Hyeri-sshi and I know our son trusts us. Doesn't he?"

"Ofcourse dad! I trust you guys more than to explain in words. But now if you'll explain what is 'the most precious gift'?" Jungkook asked, totally confused.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED, KOOK"

_______________________________________

Hey-💜
Ikr, a BIG BIG plot twist but wait a little guys and we'll be ahead. This is a little faster but don't worry I have plans.

+ I didn't want this story to turn into YOONKOOK fic (damn) as if you would get attached, it'll hurt you later.

And, you can check my other books too.

-|TORTURE|Vkook/Taekook
-•Mistake• Vkook/Taekook