8 -YOONGI!?✔️

Nostalgic. That's all Jungkook could feel at the moment. Things were going in 3x and he couldn't process anything. A moment, he feels like things are going too slow, and the other one, he's trapped in having so much less time. The wind & the clouds were choking him, they were threatening him.

What happens when you always wanted this and now, you're just neglecting and want to go to how things were like before?

Jungkook was nervous, worried, would be an understatement, he was losing the state of his mind right now. He couldn't just find a way out of here where he can live with peace.

"I don't want to see anyone." He murmured as he made his weight fall on the soft pastel purple sheets covering the comfy and cozy mattress. He felt dumb, numb, naive which he absolutely wasn't.

It took him a second to get up and get his phone out of the drawer. He unlocked it and called his comfort, his hyung. Jin hyung.

"Hello?"

"Heyyy!"

"Hi, hyung. What's up?"

"Everything's great! Except for the fact that this little cat-like-looking-cat creature just ate my charger's wire and my phone's about to die." -Jin said in his default high-pitched voice.

"Oh my god. That's real funny."

"How dare you laugh at my existing situation, Jeon Jungkook!?? You don't know what it is until it comes to you! Anyways, baby you called? Any occasion?"

"No nothing hyung. I just wanted to talk something out with you."

"Yes, continue, dear." -Jin said with a soft voice as he was already aware that the other wasn't doing well by his tone.

"Hyung, you know how much I love Yoongi hyung, right?"

"Ofcourse, I do."

"He's about to meet mom and dad today."

"What!??" -It seemed like Jin almost fell off something when he yelled like that.

"Yes." -Jungkook replied in a small voice.

"Oh my God! That's such a nice news! Kookie, finally, it's happening!!"

"I know, hyung and I'm really happy."

"But you don't sound like that. What happened, koo?"

"I don't know- I just-" -Jungkook broke down into tears, sniffling and sobbing hard, worrying Jin even more.

"Hey, baby, hey, listen, don't cry. Tell hyung what's wrong and I'll try to solve it, hm? Calm down. Take deep breaths." -Jin said in a soothing voice, calming down the younger as he knew he knows exactly how to make Jungkook better.

After a couple of seconds, with following Jin's breaths, Jungkook eventually got better. He took a deep breath before he started,

"Hyung, I had always wanted this. Forever for Yoongi to meet my family. And when dad said yes, there wasn't a single person on this earth who was happier than me,"

Jin Hummed and he continued,

"But today, when he's about to come. I'm feeling nauseous, I don't know how to put this feeling into words. It's so weird and is burdening me so much,"

"Yes, yes."

"My heart has been racing from the morning, now that this all is about to come to reality, I'm not wanting it to happen, and me thinking that I'm thinking this way hurts me the most. I wanna go back to reality."

"Okay, I understand. Are you finished?" -Jin asked for assurance if Jungkook wanted to continue.

"As far, yes."