Zombies 3!!!

Hi everyone!! It is July 15, 2022 and Zombies 3 has officially been released in Disney+!!!

I am so excited. It's kind of late in the day and I haven't seen it yet, I will and I'll probably go right to writing a sequel to this story with the plot of the third movie. That depends if I think adding the character of Y/n is good or not.

It will take a while so I hope you all can wait a bit because I want to make it good and worth a read. Also I am going into my senior year of high school and currently in a summer program so my college process is about to start soon and I'll be very busy.

I usually like to finish a whole story before I post so when I do I just do edits when I post. If it makes it easier for me though to do chapter by chapter so you don't wait long and I don't have to take so much time out of my days to write I'll do that. If you see a post by next week then it will be the first chapter of the new book, if there isn't one then that means I'm finishing it before posting and the waiting time will be longer.

I hope you all understand if you're older and know how stressful going into the college process is or if you're younger and knowing how dreadful it will be when you get there. With my program, studying to retake the SAT and working on college essays it will take time but I promise I will update you all on anything that happens.

Thank you for reading this story and if I decide it best to create a new installation for the next movie and you decide to stay, I would really appreciate that as well.

With that, have a nice day!! Hoped you enjoyed Zombies 3 if you saw it or enjoy it once you do!