The Trial

^^What you are wearing.

AN: Sorry for the long wait but I didn't know what direction this was going and with school starting I didn't have time to fully finish the story.

But here it is!! This is going to be the final chapter of the story as I don't have anymore ideas🥺🥺. This is longer than my previous chapters and quite like it how it turned out since I went in blind when writing it.

I would like to know though, would there be interests in new books I've been working on? Such as Umbrella Academy, Divergent, Avatar the Last Airbender, Shameless, Marvel and Game of Thrones.(These are some cause I have many in my Google docs but these are the ones I feel like are the good ones I have and the ones that are nearly done so would be published soon.

Anyways, just hope you enjoy the chapter! Bye!

I woke up and I felt a smile go upon my face as I thought of last night. I never thought I would do that so soon and so young but I guess when you're ready I guess you just know. And I knew last night with Wyatt; I knew we would at least be together for a long time and I would love him deeply for that time.

I turned to hug him but I felt nothing and I sat up as I looked around. His clothes and things were gone and so I assumed he got up early and left. I don't know why though. There is no need for discretion, I believe everyone saw us leave together yesterday.

Either way I get up and go through the room which I later realized had a shower. Weird how a cave in the middle of the wild would have a shower but I don't think much depth into it as I just got on and took the shower.

I looked through the drawers around the room and there were also clothes there, both for a girl and boy. I took some out and started getting ready for a school day.

Outfit:
Change the Jean jacket with the cheerleading captain jacket.

Soon I start to leave as then when I get to the main room I see Willa, Wynter and Wyatt. Wyatt comes over with a smile as he grabs my wish and kisses my forehead.

"Sorry I left you. I had to get ready and didn't want to wake your sleep," he says into my ear as he pressed his forehead to my head and I smiled at him as I pecked his check.

"It's okay," I say as I hold his arm.

"Okay, can we skip the love fest and head to school?" Willa asks.

"Yes I sent to get through the day already," Wynter says.

"Why is that?" I asked her with a confused frown.

"Because once we return, the whole pack would've set up the trials already," Wynter says excitedly as she smiled widely, showing her fangs as she clasped her hands.

"Would they be hard?" I asked getting scared now as I didn't know being the leader of the pack came with a test.

"No one but the elders know," Willa says, "Alpha tests were always the same for each one that the title got passed on; but apparently there is a different set of trials set for the Great Alpha that only they can do. If any other is set to it, they can die."

"Can I die?" I asked.

"Any taking the test can. But the point is not to do then you could lead the pack," Willa says.

"Yeah and to live!" I exclaimed as leading wouldn't be the only motivation to succeed for me, or for any person with the right mind that is.

"Yes but you'll do fine," Wyatt says as he smiles at me and hugs me tightly.

I give him a small smile in thanks but still fear for the challenges after school.

School was weird and it was going too fast for my liking. I felt odd walking the halls I knew well. I felt like the people who just get braces, glasses or even a new haircut the day before and waiting upon the whole reaction of the school. Except those things are either temporary or mild that people will soon move on and even forget the time you weren't without them. But this, what happened, it's different.