The beginning

^^ Your outfit for cheer camp. And the one at the bottom is for going back home. Minus the sandals and let it be flats instead.

Heads up, all the chapters are first person because writing in second and third person is hard to keep up

Okay for future readers, please know this is different than the actual movie, if some lines are changed amongst characters it's not cause I don't know them or because I forgot who said what since I see the movie alongside while I'm writing it's cause I decide to change who sings what. To include Y/n I had to give her some lines and singing obviously so I gave the singing and lines of some minor characters to the main characters so it wouldn't look like they don't speak because y/n is in the story.

Also warning there is mature content in one chapter so be warned and you can skip if you want I don't mind. Its not revel at much to the plot so you don't need to know what happens there if not comfortable.

Okay, now for the story:

Y/n's POV:

So far in Seabrook everyone has been accepting zombies more since the cheer championship. My sister is still dating her zombie, Zed. I, on the other hand, still have to find my calling in this world.

Addison was perfect, I thought as I looked at her from afar. She was normal and fit in with the seabrook students, Zed wasn't normal, but he fit in with the Zombie students. I didn't fit in anywhere, despite being in the cheer squad I was made fun of and teased by human students by my white hair. Everyone thought it strange as Addison and I are twins, and she has normal blonde hair whereas I have white. We're fraternal and don't look much alike but people still thought it weird.

Our parents told me to hide it my whole life, but when the zombies came, I decided that I would take my wig off and came out with my white hair more. Now it is at waist length.

I wish I fit in somewhere, but I guess I would always be an outsider.

At this moment, me and my sister are lining up to get orders from Bucky, our cousin. He continues telling the story of "savage beasts" in the forest that lurk at night and feed on human flesh. But he goes on and says that they are all a myths. We're at the cheer camp, and it seems like we'll be doing an obstacle course for our last day here.

Bucky splits the Acy's with seabrook human students. And Addison, Bree and I with the zombie students. We have to go through many obstacles in the course and win the cheer cup for Bucky to acknowledge us, which I want.

We start a song as we go through the obstacles:

"We're back here on the scene
And everyone's together
With Zombies on the team
It's better than ever, better than ever,"
I sing as we start our routine.

"Those moves won't get the gold
Green hair is so whatever,"
The Acy's sing.

"Well, you'll never break the mold
'Cause we're better than ever, better than ever
Tearing down the power plant,"
I sing.