Procreate?

Sorry for the long wait. This chapter is short but informative for the rest of the story and some decisions that I have strayed from the movie. Also why I decided to put Mature on the story.

Y/n's POV:

"We did it! We stopped the demo," I said to Wyatt as we celebrated outside.

"Yes we did." he says and he lifts me up as I start laughing.

Addison then comes up to us and says, "Y/n."

"Yes," I said looking at her.

"Zed's going to lose the election which means he can't take me to Prawn," she says.

"Oh, well we can still go together as sisters," I say cheerfully.

"And," She takes out my necklace.

I looked at her in shock, "She found it!" I said to Wyatt and the wolves. "Thank you," I said happily to her, hugging her tightly.

"I took it," she started, "Stole it when you weren't looking."

"I thought I lost," I said sadly, "I questioned myself," I said to her angrily. How could she do this to me? I was always there for her when she believed the zombies to be good and when she wanted to date Zed. Why couldn't she do the same for me when I thought the same of the wolves and Wyatt. Just because i might be one of them and she wasn't a zombie?

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I was afraid that if you turned into a wolf, I'd lose you," she said in defense.

"You don't get to make that choice for me!" I said to her accusingly.

"But a werewolf, Y/n?" She asks.

"I finally find where I belong, and you try to steal that from me? Why would I ever go to the Prawn with you after what you did?" I looked at her and took the necklace from her.

I'm afraid that if I put it though I won't turn into a werewolf and then I won't belong again. I put it on and felt a blast course through me.

I looked at my hands as my nails started to grow and they looked black now, I turned around and see Addison with a smile but a sadden expression.

"You are the Great Alpha," Wyatt says looking at me amazement in his eyes.

"I am?" I asked, then I feel my mouth and feel the fangs that are there, I take out my phone and see my reflection, my eyes are also yellow.

"You're one of us," Willa says, "You're part of our pack."

"We need to take you to the den and tell everyone," Wynter says, "Oh, they'll be so happy! Our Great Alpha has returned!"

I smile as the wolves start to surround me. Wyatt holding onto my waist possessively as the boy wolves start looking at me up and down. I kissed his cheek and laughed as he blushed.

A zombie worker then comes running out shouting that the remote has short circuited and telling Zed's dad.

"The detonation timer is running," the worker says.

"Well shut it off!" Zed's dad says.

"I can't!" The worker exclaims.

"No! No!" Zed's dad yells and starts running to the building, us following.

But it was too late, the building fell and everything was destroyed.

"What have they done?" Willa asks in shock.

All the wolves around me start to cough and I bend down to help them.

"Why am I not coughing," I asked.

"Because your moonstone is full, ours have already been worn for a hundred years," Willa says as they all stop coughing, "That's why we were desperately trying to find the Great Alpha, because then she can start a whole new generation of wolves if we die, or possibly help us find the moonstone. But now that it's destroyed, we can't have that option. We need you to procreate, and then maybe find a substitute of the moonstone."

"What?!" I exclaimed, "Now?!"

"While boy wolfs are still alive," Willa says, "Yes."

"We have to take you to the den right now," Wyatt says.

"But can't I choose who I decide to do it with, at least" I asked them.

"Yes, but we need to go now," She says.

Wyatt's POV:

I can't help but think if maybe, Y'n will choose me. I know we haven't known each other for too long, but I knew her more than everyone else here. I would love to do it with her because I'm already in love with her. If anyone else does this with her, I would kill them, pack mate or not.

We enter the den and everyone looks towards us. They see y/n really is the Great Alpha and start circling her.

Y/n then looked in high alert, we looked at her and she said, "Someone is coming."

"You have every right to fight for who you are," Zed says as he comes in.

"Yeah, but what are we now, zombie?" Wyatt says.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves," he says.

"Yeah, they think we're monsters," Willa says.

"We are monsters," Zed said with a smile.

What is he planning, I thought.