Okay last update in this book..

SPOILER TO ZOMBIES 3: GO WATCH IT BEFORE READING THIS SHORT UPDATE!!

So just finished zombies 3. It was sooo nice, honestly always a toss up to how it will end but also a bit expected as I already expected the "Perfect place" for them to live was in Seabrook. It was sweet and full of love as always which is why I love this franchise.

I will be re reading this story to see how I can incorporate Y/n in it, it's very different from where I left this off but I have some ideas. I know I'll be making Addison boring because I want to keep her human and I am sorry to her cause honestly she is the best person there, reminds me of a sunshine daisy😂.

Why I want to keep her like this is because I didn't have her hair as white in the previous book so if I did now it'll be contradicting. So again I'll be re reading to see how to start the first chapter of the second book but I will say that about Addison right now but it's not a big giveaway of what I have in mind. I think you all can guess though what can happen with the reader since I am continuously making her the main character.

Also Wyatt with Eliza??😭😭 Broke my heart but it's cute but obviously no for the third book. Alsoooooo I was sensing some Willa and A-spen things or was that just me? I love the idea though!!!❤️❤️❤️ I think A-spen is non-binary too because when Addison and Zed were in the mothership Addison referred to A-spen with they pronouns so... I will keep them as non-binary but the other aliens as she/her and he/him pronouns as when the coach was talking to Zed about A-lan he referred to A-lan as he/him.

So since Addison is human so is Missy, I know this is all very different from the actual movie but so was my story of the second movie. By now you can guess what I'll do with the reader but anyways I need to think hard on how to create it around the reader and then start writing.

So yeah that's about. it. Those were my thoughts on the movie. I'm sorry for this being all over the place, it was a lot of word vomit honestly because it's the ideas I'm having for the new book as well😂. I think you all will enjoy it though, as thinking about how I'll make it is making me excited to already start writing and hearing your reactions to it.

Anyways that is all!! Thank you for reading and I hope you read the next! Bye!!❤️❤️

Edit: I just finished the first chapter of the new book so head to my profile to go to the new book and check it out. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you!!