Panic

This is short😬 But most of the chapters are short, and I'll rather write less and make it good than write more and just dragging on the chapter and making it boring.

Y/n's POV:

Guess what?

They believed us. Now there's a city council meeting at City Hall about what will happen with the news of new creatures in Seabrook.

My parents bug me about being okay as I am the one that saw them so they though I was hurt.

"Mom, dad," I say as we come into the decision room, "I'm fine."

"Aunt Missy, Uncle," Bucky comes up to my parents, "Don't worry, she was protected by me. I am always fearless."

I roll my eyes as I turn to Bucky, he was unconscious from the bus swerving in the forest, he would've had a heart attack if he saw the werewolves.

"What's going to happen with knowing that there's werewolves, we can't have them roaming around. They'll eat us, especially me, I'm always looking like a snack," Bucky says fearfully. "Someone has to do something about this," he said with a glare.

"And someone will," mom says. She then gives dad her purse as she goes up to her podium and bangs her mallet, "Because of the werewolves going around," she paused. "All monster laws are hereby reinstated!"

All the humans cheer as Addison yelled, "Mom! That is not fair!"

I went over to Addison and saw her sad. Then Zed came up and asked her to Prawn.

"No," Addison said.

"Great-wait no?" he gets up confused.

"With monster laws back," She says.

"Zombies can't go to Prawn," I finish. Then Zed started smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Addison says.

"Because when you said no I thought you didn't like me anymore," he starts, "But the only problem is just bloodthirsty werewolves. We can still fix that."

I snort at his logic, "Good luck."

I soon leave to go home. Too many people were asking me if I was okay. I knew it was a mask, they didn't really care about my wellbeing, they just saw me as the mayor's daughter and didn't want to look bad in front of her.

But when they think no one is watching, I can see their looks of disgust and most eyes drifts to the white hair on my head.

As I was walking I can't seem to feel bad as everyone started running in a havoc to get away from Zombietown.

Monsters aren't so bad. They're just alike with humans, just that they have more strength and instincts in nature. I hope they learn to accept werewolves though. They didn't do anything besides howl.

And even if they are dangerous, it's bad to punish the zombies for it since they have done nothing but try to fit into our lifestyle.

A young worker that was putting up a sign of "Humans Only," bumped into me.

"Excuse you," I said as he left while turning his head back to look at me for a little. I couldn't make out his face much as he was already far away.

I shouldn't have been so rude, but he was one of the people that was putting signs on stores that I know offended the zombies.

I soon continued on my way home. I hope it's more settled down tomorrow, but I know it won't, especially at school where the kids are nothing but self absorbed, simple minded fools.