The Plan

Wyatt's POV:

I smile as I saw her, the girl from the forest. She's cute, I thought as I continued on in Zombietown, Though feisty, I thought as I remembered her cold and snappy tone as she got upset for bumping into her.

I come across a cart that has a lot of bright colored treats. I go to get some but some guy stops me and says, "Oh no. We're close. With news of werewolves, no one wants to be on the streets. I like zombies, but werewolves will eat you flesh and bones," he then left with his cart in a hurry with everyone else.

I scoffed as I then proceed on my way back to the forest.

I am far deep into the town and then I hear a grown Zombie say, "Zoey, hurry! It's not safe around here with these werewolves."

I roll my eyes as I go to a little girl zombie, "Have you seen a werewolf? I want to befriend one."

I smile as I lean down, "Werewolves aren't real," I say as I see the girl's drawing.

"What big eyes you have," she says in a small thought, she then leaves to go into her house.

I take the drawing and go back to the forest.

I approach the pack as Willa says, "He's here," I take off the suit and the stupid hat.

I then am giving my moon necklace, I let the stone show my real appearance as I then turned to my sister, "They saw you howl Willa. We're exposed," I say harshly as I give her the little zombie girl's drawing of a werewolf.

"This looks nothing like us, Wyatt," Willa says with a scoff as she takes the drawing. "We have way better hair. Besides I only said, A-OOOOOh," she says with a smile, "It's like saying hello, or aloha. Or I'll rip your throat out," she smirks as the pack snickers.

"Well, we'll never find the moonstone now," he says, "We need the great alpha."

"We don't know if the great alpha even exists," She says in defense. She has told our pack constantly to stop hoping for the great alpha to come because it'll just waste our time on finding the moonstone. But I know why she's so against it, she doesn't want to follow orders from an outsider.

"Willa! You saw her in the forest. She had the white hair! It's her," I say referring to the cute girl I bumped into.

"We don't even know where to find her," Willa says.

"I found this," I said putting her ID up, when I actually took it from her when I purposely bumped into her, "it's hers."

"Great idea," Wynter says smiling, "We'll find her through our great keen smell through that."

"It's says Seabrook high on it," I said obviously, "We can go there."

"Oh," Wynter says realizing how easy it was.

"Okay, we'll find her, and she'll lead us to the moonstone," Willa said.

"We go in the morning," I say, but then, Willa said, "We go tonight."

"Or tonight works," I say as the pack starts leaving after a howl.

"No one's catching me unless I wanna be caught
I'm dancing in the shadows, ain't no leash when I walk
It's great to feel invincible, it's great to feel alive
My appetite's insatiable, there's nowhere it can hide
Our freedom isn't up to them, it's only up to us(Us)
I'm the alpha, I'm the leader, I'm the one to trust (Trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (Awoo)
We're wolves, we own the night"
Willa sings as she moves through the trees with some of the pack.

"Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!"
Everyone sings and howls.

"I'm picking up the scent, it seems we're on the right track (Track)
The moonlight's on the rooftops, the wind is at our backs (Backs)
We're living in the shadows, we're living for the chase (Chase)
Our legacy is in our sights, so let's pick up the pace," I sing as some wolves follow me around some trail to rejoin with Willa.

"We're on a quest to find the power that's inside of us (Us)
She's the alpha, she's the leader, she's the one to trust (Trust)
Together we do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life (Awoo)
We're wolves, we own the night"
I sing as we get out from the fence separating the forest and the town.

"Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than our bark's our bite
Oh, we own what we own (Awoo), we own the night!"
We all sing as we're sneaking in the town.

"We own what we own
The night is our home
We won what we own(Awoo)
We own the night
Oh, we own what we own, oh, we own the night
Oh, we own what we own(Awoo), we own the night!
The only thing that is worse than out bark's our bite
Oh, we won what we won(Awoo), we own the night!"
We sing as we're finally inside the school.

Willa then opens a vent for all of us to hide till morning.

"We'll hide here until we find the great alpha and then get off this awful place," she says.

"It's not that bad, they have something called Froyo," I say but then see Willa's expression, "Yeah, you're right, it's awful."

I then go in the vent and we sleep in it till morning.