13 - Last Day

daltons pov coming soon yall i promise🙏🏾

"So, what's our plan for today?" Rosa asked as I floated in the pool

"I have to take some pictures because I forgot about this brand deal I had before we left. Thankfully, I brought a shit ton of the clothes. But after that I'm free." I told them, coming up to the edge and crossing my arms.

"We could go walk around the town." Yara said, a smile lighting up her face. "It's soo pretty at night."

"Hold on, pause. Are you coming back with us yaya?" Vita asked, a serious look on her face.

"I wasn't planning on it. Why?" She asked, coming over to the pool and putting her feet in.

"Because.." Vita said, a smile growing on her face. "My brother coming up!"

Oh yeah, Vince. Vita's only brother.

She always spoke so highly of him and she was always trying to get him to come visit us in California ever since she moved out here.

She's originally from North Carolina and came out here for college but decided to stay because she didn't like NC that much.

Her brother, from what I heard, just got married a few months back and Vita flew out there for the wedding. She came back and was talking about how Vince was gonna come visit soon to see Kayden.

So, it's safe to say she's over the moon right now.

Also, Luka doesn't know this, but apparently Vita had some type of history with one of his friends when she was back in high school. They broke it off but he still has some feelings for her.

"Shit, you for real? I haven't seen Vinny in so long." Yara said, smiling as I just looked at the two.

"It's sad we have to leave in two days. What should we do for our last day?" Vita said, looking at all of us.

"I would say a club but we kinda can't-" Rosa said looking at me as I just grinned and threw up a peace sign. "And plus I don't feel like going on."

"This week has been so chill- I kind of don't want to go back to Los Angeles." I pouted, hearing my phone ring.

Yara leaned back and handed it to me as I set it up on the edge of the chaise. I answered the call and saw Livi and Calista appear on my screen.

"Aspy!" Calista yelled like she does every time she sees me.

"Hi, sweetie." I said, smiling as I grabbed my phone and got out the pool.

I walked over to my chair and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me as the girls just chatted with each other. I laid back against the chair looking down at my phone.

Livi was...sitting somewhere and Calista was laying on her lap, her head on Livi's chest as she drunk from her sippy cupy with Livi's help.

"What are you up to?" Livi asked, holding her arm around Calista's waist to hold her still.