14 - Big Brother

fyi- there's a reason i havent been doing fake ig posts and only fake twitter posts ;)

Rosa, Vita, and I were on our way back to the house and we wanted to surprise the boys

Rosa, Vita, and I were on our way back to the house and we wanted to surprise the boys. I knew they were at the house because I texted Dalton.

Apparently, Vita's brother was gonna get there a few minutes before us and she was buzzing with excitement. The only person who had met him before was me.

Livi had come to pick us up again and had Calista in the backseat. I sat in the back with her as she talked my ear off, showing me stuff on the iPad that Cole had bought for her.

"I told him not to buy that for her but he just won't stop spoiling her." Livi mumbled as Calista kept babbling. "We're here."

"Thank you, sis. I'll see you later." I said, reaching up front and giving her a side hug. "You're coming to the ultrasound tomorrow with Mom right?"

"Yeah, we'll come pick you up." She said, smiling as she handed Calista her cup that she wouldn't stop asking for.

"Alright, bye. I love you." I said, getting out of the car with Rosa and Vita.

"To the moon and back." She said before I shut the door and went to the trunk where they had already gotten my bags out.

Livi waited until we were inside to drive off and I locked the door behind us. We all left our suitcases by the door before heading into the living room.

The boys eyes turned to us and their faces instantly brightened. Before anyone could move or say anything though, Vita dropped her stuff and ran towards Vince who standing behind the couch.

"Vincy!" She squealed, hugging him as he looked at her happily.

"Hey, little sis." He said, hugging her back while the boys had a confused face.

"Little sis?" Hunter asked as they pulled away and Vita nodded.

Dalton got up and walked over to me, hugging me tightly (well as tight as he could). He put his hand on my belly before giving me a loving kiss, rubbing my stomach.

"I'm gonna go put your bag upstairs." He said and I nodded.

Moments later, we were all back in the living room and just talking. Vita was standing behind the loveseat with Vince as she showed him Kayden. Ever since she put her bags up, she hasn't put him down.

"Wait, Vita, where are you from?" Hunter asked as she was patting Kayden's diaper.

"Clt!" She yelled, starting to twerk before Vince mushed her head.

"Don't be twerking while you holding my nephew. You know you don't even have no ass." He said and we all busted out laughing while Vita flipped us all off.

"Fuck you guys. Me and my baby are leaving." She said, pouting as Kayden grabbed her hair tightly. "Baby, you need to let go of mommy's wig before you pull it off."