𝟎𝟔.

-ᴀᴄᴛ 1-

-𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐟𝐭: 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦-

Derek and Isaac sat on each side of Maya's bed

Derek and Isaac sat on each side of Maya's bed. Isaac held Maya's hand tightly in his, squeezing it hoping she'd squeeze back but nothing. No movement from her in over an hour.

Derek sat on the other side of her bed, hands cupped around his mouth, shaking his legs violently. He'd never had such fear in losing someone, he's lost his entire family but losing Maya? His worst fear imagined.

"How long is this supposed to take?" Isaac asks placing his head down onto the bed.

"I don't know. Maya hasn't told me about it and my mom had no clue either" Derek answered removing his hands from his mouth.

Minutes go by and still nothing. Derek starts to get anxious, he begins pacing back and forth. "What will happen when she wakes up?"

Derek shrugs, repeating the fact that he has no clue what's happening.

--------☾--------

-𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I wake up in the middle of a road, it's dark out but there are lights, slightly brightening the place up

I wake up in the middle of a road, it's dark out but there are lights, slightly brightening the place up. I look around to find myself in a familiar place, New Orleans. Home.

"Hello!" There was no one around. "Is anyone here!"

"What are you doing here, A'Maya... You shouldn't be here..." A calming voice behind me says. I could feel my throat tighten up, as tears formed in my eyes. I turn around to see the one person I've needed most these past couple of days.

"Dad..." I cry. I run towards him, wrapping my arms around him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Maya..." My father whispers as he slowly pulls away from the hug, staring into my eyes. "What are you doing here?"