𝟏𝟑.

The bathroom light flickers above Scott as he stares at his reflection in the mirror. He leans in, studying his eyes. Closer and closer until he can see the tiny striations of color within the iris.

A glimmer of red ripples within the brown. Scott jerks back from the mirror and his phone rings. Shaking off the strange moment, Scott steps out of the bathroom and picks up his cell from the night table.

"Hey, Mom, what's up?"

The only reply is a subtle yet disturbing static. "Mom?"

"Scott..." Hearing the tremor in her voice, Scott presses the phone tighter to his ear. "Mom, what's wrong? Mom?"

"I'm sorry--he just came into the house. I tried to stop him. I'm sorry--"

"Where are you? Mom, where are you?"

"Outside. Look outside." Scott pulls the window blinds up. His mother, Melissa, stands in the parking lot, holding the phone to her ear. Deucalion stands next to her, clawed hand wrapped around the back of her neck like he was grabbing a dog by its scruff.

"Scott, can you hear me?"

"What are you doing? What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious? You're an Alpha now, Scott."

"No, no I'm not. Derek could still be alive. He could be--"

"He's dead. You know he is. So now I'm coming for you. You and everyone you love. I'm coming for all of them."

Eyes glowing red, Deucalion rips his hand back, sending droplets of blood flying into the air as Melissa's knees buckle.

"Scott?", He spins to find Stiles in the doorway of the bathroom, a toothbrush in his mouth

"Scott?", He spins to find Stiles in the doorway of the bathroom, a toothbrush in his mouth. Scott turns back to the view of the parking lot, but there's no one there. "You okay?" Stiles asks.

Scott nods, still focused on the window. A vibrating makes him jump. Stiles pulls out his cell phone.

A message from Lydia appears: Need to talk. Just you.
Stiles slowly glances up from the odd request, noticing Scott still at the window, still staring out.

-ᴅᴀɴɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴛʜᴀɴ's ʀᴏᴏᴍ-

Two pairs of bare feet slip across the bed spread, one accidentally kicking a backpack to the floor. Making use of only one of the beds, Ethan and Danny look up.
"Sorry."

"It's just school books."

"You brought homework? Should I let you get back to it?"

"Hell no.", Smiling, Ethan pulls Danny's shirt off. They kiss, bodies pressing close as Ethan's hands move from Danny's shoulder's to his torso where his fingers brush against a small scar. "What's that"