𝟏𝟔.

-MAYA'S ROOM-

I look around my room, staring at the photos and paintings I made a few years ago. I run my fingers against the images. I was remembering the good times I had throughout the years. I stop at a single photo of me and my mother, it wasn't the only photo we had but this one was special. It was from the day I finally was able to control my magic. In the photo were me and mom... Aunt Freya was there teaching me control, she took the picture, and you could see a few strands of golden locks hanging down in the left corner.

The sound of sudden footsteps snapped me back to reality. They were slow but light, vamp hearing was cool but I hated hearing everything 10x more clearer. The wolf hearing was cool but it had its limits. This was too much. Although the steps were light I knew who they were. "Come in Isaac." I said playfully, a smile creeping up on my face as I opened the door with a flick of my wrist.

"The whole magic thing will never make sense to me," Isaac muttered but of course, I heard him.

I could hear his heart beating faster by the second with every step he took toward me. "Now that's just too cute" I grab his hand and pull him a bit closer. His heart continued to beat faster. "Just kiss me already" I giggled. He grabs my face gently with his right hand as he used his left to cup the back of my head as he carefully laid me down on my bed.

His lips smash onto mine. Our mouths moved together in a united motion. Slow and steady, passionate but as if we needed more. Minutes later I pull away, taking in a few breaths before smashing my lips back onto his. I begin removing his shirt as he pulls away. Panting as he caught his breath, "Are you sure about this? We don't have to if you feel like this is what you think I only want." Isaac said, slightly breathless.

"I want this too, I promise," I said. Sounding as if I was begging, which I was, kinda. He nodded and helped me remove his shirt and then mine. I lock my door and cast a silent spell on my room. No more words were exchanged. There was no time for them. Our time was too consumed with removing clothing, small second breaks for air, and other things, to even say any words to each other, besides our names and quick I love you's.

- LATER THAT NIGHT-

The wind blew the vines against Maya's window, little taps. But they weren't little taps to Maya. She shifted, uneasily in her sleep until she couldn't handle it anymore. She moved quietly as she tried to avoid waking up the naked Isaac, who was fast asleep next to her. She grabbed a large shirt she had sitting on her dresser and quickly tossed it on. Suddenly, the taps of the vines weren't the only thing Maya could hear. Rocks? Maybe? 

*tap*tap*

Someone was tossing mini pebbled rocks at her window. She cracked it open, and just a few feet below stood Stiles and Scott. "What are you doing here?" She asked, trying to keep her voice down.

"We called like 30 times. I called you and Isaac, have you seen him?" Scott asks, with terrible timing Isaac appears behind Maya. Still not wearing any clothes. "Come back to bed..." Isaac groaned. "Isaac... the window..." Maya said as she buried her into his chest. 

The boy's eyes widen from below, connecting the dots. Maya's slightly messy hair, and a long baggy shirt. Isaac's extremely messy sex hair, and him NOT WEARING ANYTHING! Although they couldn't see his bottom half due to the window not being big enough, they just knew.

"Hey," Isaac said awkwardly before leaving the window frame.

Scott still looked shocked, but Stiles? This just made his night. "Oh, she's seen him" Stiles smirked as he gives her a thumbs up.