🤭

Texting..

"Hi Rui! Do you need anything? You
Usually don't text randomly."
<

"It's nothing. I was just wondering
if you'd like to maybe, go out?
As friends of course."
>

Tsukasa's POV.

He asked me out.

Right?! He did?! Wait, I'm probably missing something, right?! There's no way he would-?

Nobody's POV.

Tsukasa's cheeks and nose bridge were dusted with a light pinkish hue. He was flustered. He was asked out..by his crush. He didn't know what to do. How would he dress? Where would they go? So many thoughts crossed his mind. He covered his mouth, staring at his screen with wide eyes. It's not like he didn't like the other boy, it was just..like a dream? Going out with him. He thought that'd never happened.

"No, what are you thinking, Tsukasa?! Get your head out of the gutter! He just means it as friends.." He whispered to himself, frowning slightly. As friends. There wasn't anything wrong with that. Although, if that friends part wasn't there, he would've been caught off guard so quickly.

.

Rui was staring at his screen, waiting for a response impatiently. His leg was bouncing nervously. He was definitely going to get rejected, right? That's what he thought. It was the only thing in his head. He was also thinking that Tsukasa was trying to think of a way to politely reject him. He was really nervous. This wasn't anything like Rui. He was never this nervous before.

Texting POV.

"of course! Where are we going?"
<

Nobody's POV.

Rui's eyes widened as he felt his phone vibrate. He stared at it for a moment, his heart beating incredibly fast. Here was the big moment. He unlocked his phone and saw the message. Everything practically went blank for him.

He placed his hand on his chest. He was sure his heart would just pop out completely if he didn't put his hand there. He smiled softly at his achievement. He was proud of himself, too. He thought for a moment. Where would they go? The first thing that came to mind was..A theme park. They're always at one in their SEKAI..but maybe a new theme park would be better? He grabbed his phone and began typing.

Texting POV.

"A theme park? There's one
nearby. I know we're always at
one in our SEKAI, but maybe
this one has a few things our SEKAI
doesn't have? Everything we get
is on me. Oh, and you don't have
to dress too fancy. Anything casual
would fit the occasion. I'll see you
tomorrow in the afternoon,
maybe?"
>

Nobody's POV.

Rui smiled at the text. He then turned off his phone and leaned back in his chair, letting out a sigh. It felt as if he was holding his breath this entire time.

Tsukasa read the message and smiled. He quickly typed back with an agreement, before setting his phone down. His cheeks were still a red hue since he was so flustered. But they were still going out a friends, which slightly upset Tsukasa. He didn't want to go out as friends, but something more than that. He was still happy nonetheless— and he was glad he didn't have to dress fancy for the occasion. He didn't have anything really fancy in his wardrobe, except the clothing for their shows. It would be weird showing up in attire that's made just for their shows, though.