🌈 go gays go

It was the day of the date. It was the afternoon, and Rui was rummaging through his closet, trying to see which clothing would fit the occasion. "Would Tsukasa like this..?" He asked himself, setting the clothes he picked on the bed and placing a hand on his chin, thinking. "Maybe..not." He quickly shoved the clothes back into the closet.

Meanwhile Tsukasa was just, freaking out. "Ahhh! What the HECK do I wear?!- He said nothing to fancy- but I-!" A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek as his scanned through his clothes. A theme park. They were going to a theme park. They'd be outside a lot so obviously he had to wear something that wouldn't leave him sweating all over the place. He sat on the edge of his bed, thinking to himself. "I'm not sure what he'd like.." He frowned slightly, furrowing his brows.

Tsukasa pulled himself together and began to go through his closet again, soon grabbing a random shirt and shorts.

Rui made it to the theme park first. His eyes explored the place. It was pretty in the afternoon. Rarely any people. It was perfect. He waited at the entrance, pulling out his phone.

Texting POV.

I'm at  the entrance waiting
for you! This date will be
fun.
>
Nobody's POV.

Rui smiled softly at the message. This date was going to go smoothly- well, he wasn't even sure if he should call it a date. More like a hang out. He did say they were going as friends. Whatever.

Tsukasa received the message, but couldn't respond since he was off running to the theme park. It wasn't too far from his house, but he didn't want to be late. Eventually he got there, spotting Rui almost instantly. "RUIII!!" He yelled, running at full speed to him.

The boy looked over, noticing how he was running straight towards him. "Ah-" He then opened his arms, just in case Tsukasa were to fall. The blonde (or ginger idfk?) Luckily came to a stop in front of him, breathing heavily and grabbing onto his shoulder for support. Rui let one of his arms fall to his side, his other arm on the others back. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Tsukasa nodded, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "I didn't want to be late for this date!" He smiled warmly at the taller one. Rui smiled back, a light pink hue dusting his cheeks and nose bridge. It wasn't obvious, however. "You didn't have to run, silly." He laughed, looking over to the theme park behind them. "Let's go inside, then?"

"Mhm! Let's!"