🌈🥹🤭🤭 my babas are growijg up so fast

A kiss?!- Tsukasa was panicking. His face was incredibly red. His heart was beating so fast. That was, until Rui came to a halt and leaned back in his seat. "Let's go then." He stood up calmly and headed straight for the kiddie ride. Tsukasa gasped for air and placed a hand on his chest, trying to catch his heart as it was pounding so hard, it felt like it would jump out anytime soon. And only now did he just realize he was holding his breath this entire time.

"Uh- wait for me!-" He yelled, stuffing the rest of his cone in his mouth and running to Rui. The two stood in line. Tsukasa could only think about that kiss. Well. He didn't get one- but it was all he could think about. That was the closest their faces have ever been. He only wondered how it felt to feel Rui's lips against his.

Meanwhile, Rui was just thinking about how foolish he was. Why did he do that? Why did he think it was a good idea? The other probably didn't want a kiss at all. He just figured Tsukasa thought they were only friends. And nothing more- plus, he did mention that this was going to be a date as friends. Why did he even call it a date? It's more like a hangout. Rui frowned slightly.

Eventually they got on the ride. They had to sit in different seats then they couldn't fit in such small seats together. At least they had more space though. Rui sat behind Tsukasa. The boy reached over and poked Tsukasa behind the head. "Hey, you ready?" He smiled innocently. Tsukasa was a little startled since that pole came out of nowhere, but nodded. "Yeah, it's a kiddie ride. Nothing to be afraid of." He smiled back.

Then the ride went up the hill. It wasn't that steep, so it didn't scare Tsukasa at all. But once they made it up, they were going down fairly slow..then, the ride went fast, which scared Tsukasa a lot. "KYAAAAAAA!!!!—-" He screamed, reaching over to the side of him just to grab onto Rui..but he wasn't there. Shit. He then grabbed onto the bars for dear life. It was a whole party in his stomach. Meanwhile Rui was losing his shit in the back. He seemed to be enjoying the ride..and also laughing at Tsukasa.

The two eventually got off the ride. "You seemed to have enjoyed yourself, Tsukasa." He walked up to him. Tsukasa crossed his arms, frowning. "Not true. That was still a little scary." He rolled his eyes.

"How is a kiddie ride scary?" He asked with a small chuckle. Tsukasa shrugged. "I-I dunno! I guess because it just- tricked me when we were going down that hill?- It was slow! And then boom. FAST?! What rollercoaster even-?!" He ranted. Rui laughed. "Whatever you say. I thought it was pretty fun." He then looked up at the sky. It was getting a bit dark.

"Hm..What other rides do you want to get on next?" He asked Tsukasa with a little nudge. The blonde looked around. "Hmm. Not sure. It's your turn to choose, actually!"

Rui blinked, before looking around. "Hm."