wash ur bum bum wahs ur bum bum wash it everyday

"Thank you." He was sure the blush on his face was so bright right now- but he tried to brush it off. "Uhm. So..what would you like to talk about while we eat?" He asked, taking a bite of his cone. Rui shrugged. "Well..do you have any other rides you'd like to go on?" He asked, taking a look at all the other rides they were surrounded with.

Tsukasa glared at a kiddie ride. It was a small rollercoaster. It was yellow and adults could also ride on it. That was perfect. He then tugged on the others sleeve. "That one? It looks kinda fun, plus, the hill doesn't look that steep." He said.

Rui nodded. "Alright. Although..I'm not sure if we'd fit in those seats together." He laughed. Tsukasa shook his head. "We can sit in different seats. I can be in front of you and you can sit behind me! What, is this an excuse to not go on this ride with me?" He asked with a small cheeky smile on his face. Rui looked at him as if he were crazy for a second, before a smile crept onto his lips as well. "You know I wouldn't do anything like that." He snickered.

"If only you said that whenever you played those stupid pranks on me! Who tosses fake bugs on someone anyway?!"

"I do. To you."

"Still kinda a mean prank, to be honest." Tsukasa rolled his eyes. Tsukasa then rested his head on the others shoulder. "But..You're still a cool person to be around." He smiled softly at his cone. Rui's face grew more red. He was flustered. So many butterflies erupted in his stomach, it was crazy. He had no response at all. He just..nodded, taking another bite of his cone.

Tsukasa had noticed what he had done and quickly sat up, looking away slightly. "Uh. Shit. Sorry! Guess im a little sore after walking for a bit, haha.." He chuckled lightly. Rui looked at him for a moment. His heart was beating incredibly fast. He then looked to the ground. "It's okay."

Tsukasa glanced at him. "Uh..we should head to the ride, then?" He asked. Rui nodded slowly. He was very in love. God, if he could, he'd describe everything perfect about Tsukasa, which was in face, everything. He then..acted on his own. He had no idea what caused him to do this, but he suddenly placed his hand on the others cheek and then leaned in.