cool name

Eventually, it got dark. The two had left the park. "Did you have fun?" Rui asked, looking to Tsukasa. The blonde nodded. "Even though it was a little scary." He laughed. Rui chuckled. "Hm..See you tomorrow then?" He said, turning around and ready to head off. Tsukasa nodded. "Mhm! Bye! Love you!" He said, taking a few steps before stopping, his face turning awfully red. He covered his mouth. "I mean-"

Rui's eyes widened slightly. "Ah..pardon?-" A pinkish hue dusted his cheeks and nose bridge. He slowly turned around to look at Tsukasa, a puzzled expression on his face. "I..uh! Well-" He chuckled awkwardly. He could feel Rui's eyes looking at him as if he were crazy. "Nothing," He said nervously, chuckling awkwardly once more.

"I love you too,"

"HUH?!" Tsukasa turned around to look at him. "REALLY?!!- No, I'm dreaming, haha-" He laughed, brushing it off. "Funny joke." He looked down slightly. Rui took a step closer. "It's not a joke, dummy." He grabbed one of his hands. "I really do love you. You were the one who helped me start caring about myself in middle school. You were the one who agreed to all of my ideas despite them sounding absolutely barbaric. You were the one who was there for me since day one." He started. "I can't help but express that..you're a really good person, Tsukasa. You're everyone's friend and you're so kind. I don't know why I was feeling this way, but- I always thought I was sick. But only now did I realize that maybe I was a little head over heels for you. You are perfect in every way, I just...Sorry. I should stop talking."

Tsukasa listened with wide eyes, his eyes sparkling slightly. As soon as he stopped talking, his hands reached out, pulling him into an embrace. "I feel the same too, Rui! I love you! I really do! Despite all of your weird ideas, I'm willing to do them just to make you happy! You're really cool and..You're the reason I'm a step closer to becoming a star! Thank you so much. That's all I have to say." He sniffled slightly. This day was too good to be true.

Rui was shocked, really. He hugged back. "I'm glad. I love you, Tsukasa." He smiled softly. The blonde didn't want to let go of him anytime soon. He felt like if he were to let go, he'd lose him completely, but obviously that wouldn't happen. He felt so safe and welcomed in his arms. He loved behind held like this.

"You're making me cry, Rui.."

"Yeah, well, you're hugging me really tightly.."

<3