Prologue

In a dark space of void.. Stands a blue light dragon sleeping in the darkness..

After being imprisoned 100 million years ago, by his friend under his request.. Or say, his Brother.

True Dragons treat each other like siblings even though they're not having the same blood.. And what happened 100 million years ago.. Became Chaos.

His receiving of the title Chaos Dragon.

A light blue dragon that has a height bigger than a mountain, made from unknown, making chaos around the multiverse, destroying trees burning everything destroying everything including universes, he fought the World Destroying Dragon Named Ivaraj

Cause it's destroying this world named Tensura he's protecting..

When they were fighting countless of universes we're shattered until Ivarac got trapped by the Dragon in the Void Of Space, The World Destroying Dragon  Will Not Escape Until A Few Million Years In The Future..

He went back to his place, the world Tensura where he meets the Creator of the world Veldanava just watching their fight with Ivaraj, he was surprised even though Veldanava himself fought Ivaraj the unknown dragon, The dragon will just easily regenerate..

Just by looking at the Light Blue Dragon, Veldanava thought that he was like Ivaraj, made from unknown. He challenges the Dragon

Suffering from defeat, Veldanava lost his pride from being defeated by the Dragon, but to his surprise the Dragon was friendly and only fight the people who is worthy of fighting with him.. Even though Veldanava lost his pride while Fighting,

The Dragon was still there to maintain his pride as the Creator Of The World With The Title Star King Dragon Veldanava, The Dragon Also Respects Veldanava Cause He Created The World Tensura, Where The Dragon Lives In..

He Was Thankful That The Creator Of The World Created This Peaceful Planet He Lives In.

And So On They Became Allies And Close Friends Or You Can Call Brother's To Be Exact. They Spend A Few Hundred Years Together Until.. He Disappeared, The Dragon Wanted To Go To The Imprisonment Realm Where He  Can Torture Ivaraj But He Can't Imprison Himself, That's Where Veldanava Gave In.

He Imprisoned The Dragon..

When The Dragon Was In The Imprisoned Realm He Knew Something Was Off.. Ivaraj Wasn't There.. It's like he disappeared from Existence.

Well, The Dragon Wasn't Interested In Him Either- That Ivaraj Was Ugly So He Let Him Get Away Knowing That Ivaraj Can't Step In To The World Tensura, Cause He Was Imprisoned In Another Realm I Guess-

And That Leads Us To The Present!

It was in a cave full of magicules where stuck a Narcissistic Tsundere Dragon

The Storm Dragon, Known As Veldora, The Youngest Of The Three True Dragons Stuck Inside A Barrier Still Praising Himself For Being Tough.

While Veldora Was Talking To Himself A Huge Dense Of Magicules Started Bursting Inside Opening A Black Hole That Has A Big Pressure Coming Out Of It.

Veldora was trembling cause his instincts were telling him to back away from the portal, or better fly away but he can't, he was still stuck inside the barrier so he just stands there trembling

Suddenly A Person, No.. A Dragon? That Haves A Human Form Came Out The Portal, A Blue-ish Silvery Hair With Light Yellow True Dragon Eyes.