Chapter 3 ¦ Direwolves¦

Every country and nations went crazy after the sudden news of the Storm Dragon Veldora Disappearance, The Blumund, Inggrasia, Holy Church,Ruberius, Farmuth, Dwargon were the most went crazy after it's disappearance and that one lady from ruberius were the one that was pissed because it's knowing that True Dragons cant die and knowing Veldora's Attitude, She Was Angry and Can Capable Killing All Her Subordinates And Reviving Them Again. Which is scary but damn mommy~ I mean 😏

But anyways.

𝚁𝙸𝙼𝚄𝚁𝚄 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After i left the village, i had a thought on what will happen to my future town if other nations know that the protector is strong.. and casually making a nation of monsters in the Veldora Storm Dragon territory is forbidden due to true dragons own that place as their territory..

I had a bad feeling that something happened in the future but just shrugged it off cause i don't like spoilers..

And i dumb but useful idea came through me.. if i pretended to be weak to my subordinates maybe they don't see me as a god.. but a friend to treat equally.. though myself have some issues with being treated as a god or one of the most powerful being.. the people around me.. feel fear as if i was gonna kill them right then and there without hesitation.

I can agree with them because of my title and my actions back millions of years ago.. but i felt bad.. my dream is peace.. humans,monsters,weak races, high races.. be at peace with each other. i completed my dream back a few million years ago and left this place under Veldanava's hands..

Everything went peacefully until he died, the information i got from ciel is some human nation killed veldanava weakened him and his... wife?

Lucia, the first human and the wife of Veldanava.. they had a kid named Milim Nava the Ancient Demon Lord Title Destroyer for Destroying the country and went on a rampage when the incident happened, killed her family and the only friend she has..

Gaia, a dragon veldanava created for his daughter to play with.. killed and tortured by the humans, and what triggered Milim's rage..

Milim killed every single one of that nation and tortured them to death.. only to evolve and bring his friend back to life..

It was successful of her evolution, but the revival wasn't, the dragon turned

into a walking lifeless being or you can say, a zombie..

That was all ciel's information, i think she even forget that ever happened.

The ones who helped her maintain or calm her down was 3 people.. or monsters..

A True Dragon, The 3rd True Dragon Velzard

A Primordial Demon, Rouge Named As Guy Crimson, One Of The 7 Primordial Demons And Testa Is One Of Them..

The Last One, The Spirit Queen.. My First Ever Creation Who Died And Reincarnated For The Past Million Years.. Now A Corrupted Spirit, Ramiris, Rather Her Treating Me As A Master, She Treated Me As A Friend.. And Shes My Closest Friend...

She Use To Be So Powerful, Capable Of Killing The Rouge Primordial And The 3 True Dragons Excluding Milim At Once..

But To Her Decision, She Died And Reincarnated For About 1000 Or More.. God.. What is that fairy doing to get herself killed all the time..

Enough Of That..

Now i've accepted my decision to act weak.. let's continue to what matters..

"4 Days Later, The Night Where The Direwolves Will Attack"

I was on top of a mountain near the tree looking up the sky, stars and fireflies everywhere.. It was such an amazing view..

I can see the moon shining brightly as I accept my decision on pretending to be weak.. And then Testarossa appeared right beside me..