Chapter 4 | Dwargon & Trial |

.. As you saw from the previous chapter, I made the direwolves as a subordinates, and even revived the pityful older direwolf, and since now is the day that the ogres are coming to this village, and the day they will also be named...

Now it's morning, the ogres are surely be here around 20-30 minutes, so I should assign a goblin..

Uh.. Hey!! You! The one with a hat!

Huh? Me!? Rimuru-sama!! What do you need me for!!?

No need to overreact, I am simply here to give you a small task.. Can you do it?

What is it though rimuru-sama?..

Can you tell every goblin's to meet me today? Since today I have something to tell you of..

Surely i can do it rimuru-sama!!

Now, you can go now, tell me if everything's ready..

"As I ordered the goblins I could feel the  orcs around 40 km away.. Wow, they're slow... I mean, I can travel around 100 km in 30 minutes but it's been 5 days and they only around 40 km.. And it seems they'll reach the ogre village in 1 week, so it will be better for some of them to be named by the time being.."

I waited 20 minutes and the ogres are already here, and soon after the goblin came to me telling me that the goblins are already there, I used [Thought Communication] with the alpha, and that they are almost here...

They all lined up in front of me, the goblins trembling and the ogres smirking..

Oi.. Don't look down on them... "I said in a cold tone"

They got scared a bit, only a bit cause they weren't fully trusting me, some of them.

And the direwolves appeared, they lined up as well while looking pissed at the ogres- maybe they are angry because they are stronger than them huh?..

Hm... Alright monsters, I've gathered you here today because i have something important to tell you..

Since all of you are my subordinates now, I shall give you all a name, the goblins and the direwolves.. And as for the ogres i'm only gonna name 9 of you for now, since our deal is to become my subordinates until we defeated the orc lord..

Rimuru-sama! But naming us will-

Drain my magicules? That's no worry for me, so do you monsters agree with my proposal?

They bowed, yes! Rimuru-sama!!

I smirked, alright then.. I shall start with the ogres since only 9 of them I will name..

Hmm.. I shall pick, the blacksmith, the instructor,the chief, the prince and princess, the spy and the one with purple hair and big... ✨peaches✨
And the oldest prince

Alright then.. Blacksmith, I shall name you "Kurobe"

Instructor, I shall name you "Hakuro"

Chief, I shall name you "Haruto"

The son of the chief, I shall name you "Benimaru"

The shining daughter of the chief, I shall name you "Shuna"

The stealthy spy, your name shall be "Souei"

And You, The purple girl that always bring that weak grade are sword around, I shall name you "Shion"

And The Older Brother Of The Two Royals I Shall Name You "Hiiro"

Elder Goblin, And Alpha Direwolf.. Come forward,

Each Ruler Of Your Races Will Receive A Gift From Me And Now That You Two, Now My Subordinates, I Shall Grant You The Rank Of A Disaster To Protect Your Clan..