Chapter 2 | Goblin Village And Ogres |

Third Person's POV

They both hugged each other for more than one minute, then they both release each other.

Velzard.. i can only say this once, but i have a favor to ask you.. will you agree?..

Yes.. er.. sister? "Velzard"

Oh.. i'm neither a boy or a girl.. it's your choice on what to call me.

Then, Yes sister! What is your favor? "Velzard"

I'd like you to keep my identity a secret for now, atleast a few hundred years.. same to you Testa, since you heard us, as your first order you need to keep it a secret.

Yes! "Both shouted"

Ouch.. my ears.. shut the fuck up..

Hai!! Both shouted but this time in their normal voice.

Hmm, rather that, i had fun walking around in my home for over 14 days! It's really refreshing me out!

And sister.. Can i see Veldora?. "Velzard said in a calm tone"

I suppose you can, just use thought communication to ask whenever you want to leave..

As i opened the portal i heard..

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Help me pleasee AHH!!! Brother he-

Veldora was being Tortured by none other than Ciel, i was quite stunned.

But Veldora started to tremble even more when he sees Velzard...

As i remembered what he told me that day about her sisters, i asked Velzard about it.

Velzard.. i would like to ask you, what Veldora mean by Educating?.. " i asked in a cold tone"

She flinched

A-ah! Ano... ch-chotto matte.. erm.. I-it was suppose to teach him to be well mannered and to better his actions!!..
"Velzard said"

That doesn't seems very well mannered to me, teaching his brother well mannered things using force, that's where he gets stubbornness from and alone that his actions with "force" is very well influenced by you and your other sister.

And plus these two were training and i don't think that ciel is being easy with him.

If i was you i would only teach him for the great or good, but if he was way stubborned and not well mannered, then that's your time to shine to " educate " him with force

No ones POV

He continues scolding Velzard, then she went home, but before Velzard went home, he simply kissed her older sister on the cheeks for goodbye and glared at veldora like she'll kill him or something, and ofcourse veldora only smirked and winked at his sister, cause Veldora is under rimuru's protection now! But still, Ciel on the other hand is allowed to train and educate him anytime, and rimuru didn't stop her. Which is a trouble for veldora until he will be released in a year or two.

But then in the other hand, rimuru smelled blood which was coming in the forest, so he and Testa checked on it if everything was wrong

We've walked down and searched for the smell of blood, then encountered small goblins, one of the weakest races in the whole world.

Rimuru POV

S-strong.. one.. c-can you please help us..? 'A weakened goblin slowly said while suffering a pain from his shoulder.. a bite mark..

I'll help you.. please bring me to your elder of the tribe.. "i said"

I.. thank you strong one.. p-please follow.. m-me..