Chapter 6 |Lizardmen|

3 days have passed and Shizue Izawa was still asleep, the three parties decided to stay a bit longer because they want to thank Shizue, after all they needed alot of rest..

The town is really upgrading but in a slow pace, it's hard because some of the ogres did not want to help but soon scolded by the chief.. The teamwork wasn't really that great but at least they work for the sake of this country's future..

<<Master, The Individual Soul Of Lucia And Veldanava Has Been Restored, I Suggest To Revive Them On Your [Imaginary Space] To avoid people noticing Veldanava's Aura>>

>>I see, good work Ciel<<

"I went to my imaginary space to see Charys with Veldora playing patty cakes.. Sigh, such immaturity. "

Veldora.. How are you doing?

Huh? "Veldora looked at me with a confuse look but I was even more confused about him"

V-Veldora.. What happened to your f-face..

O-OH!!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA OLDER BROTHER! THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT! IT'S ONLY A SLIGHT INJURY! NO BIG DEAL!! "Veldora Proudly Spoke''

>>Ciel.. Did you have to go that far to educate him.? And I don't even see the difference, he's still the same. <<

<<No worries, Master, I shall educate him some more!>>

>>No Ciel It's Enough.. My purpose coming here is to revive that ugly dragon<<

<<Hai... Gomennasai..>>

Veldora.. Use this to heal your wounds.

" I gave him a healing potion so that he could recover quickly and so he can go to the outside world. "

Now.. Ciel Revive Veldanava And Lucia...

<<Affirmative>>

"Two Body Clones Of Mine Pop Out Of Mist Then Two Spiritual Cores Possesses Them

The first to transform was a beautiful pink haired lady with blue ocean eyes, hair reached around her waist, with clothes of a saint..

The second one to transform was a purple blue-ish haired man, with yellow Jaune eyes, a true dragons eyes, hair reached around his waist with a to be around his body..

Well well~ you look uglier than ever Veldanava "I angrily Said"

Hahaha... It's nice to see you again Brother...

"He gave me a hug which I casually hugged back, the pink haired lady just smiled by the sight of me hugging his long lost brother"

After a hug I glared at him and slapped him..

Don't think we're ok now you hideous pitiful dragon! To think you got outsmarted by some puny humans! Are you that desperate?!

"I shouted angrily while Lucia was just chuckling at the back"

A haha... Brother- please stop your embarrassing me in front of my wife!
"He whispered"

You.... Fine, I have a lot of things to do so come and help me. First hide your true dragon core and second do not reveal your aura to anyone.. Got it.?

Anyways.. I have something to tell you..

"Rudra, Lucia's Brother Already Died But Somehow Your Skill Justice King Micheal Possessed His Body And Gained An Ego..

There will be a war in the near future.. Or a bit earlier than before.. Cause Ivaraj will break free when a new demon Lord is born.. I'm planning of killing him for good.