Chapter 1 |Primordial Blanc And Velzard

A/N: I changed the dialogue a bit.

Now.. What should I do, oh!! I should summon a demon to accompany me!

Since ciel is busy training Veldora, it's really boring and annoying to stay alone in a cave with no one by your side..

Alright then, I shall summon a demon!

"A few seconds later a magic circle came out on the ground then a black mist flowing around it revealing a white haired woman with red crimson eyes, I suppose this is the primordial demon blanc, back at the void of space I've viewed Veldanava's creation and I must say he did a perfect job 100%"

Are you the one who summoned me?, if that's you then what do you need me for? "The Woman Said"

I simply want you to accompany me but you seem interesting, so I suppose I called you to serve under me. "I said"

Oya~ a simple human want me, to serve under her a primordial demon in fact~?

I know your identity, and I'm not scared of you, what makes it a little disappointing that you use your pride and title to scare humans or monster who summons any of your species. But then, what makes you wanna go and serve me?

Then, us demon's or you can call Primordials serve people who are stronger to be our master, so if you want me to serve you, I need to test your strength.. "Giving a dark aura"

She looks pissed from what I said.. Well I don't care, "Rimuru Thought"

How shall I prove my strength to you? A hand to hand fight or with magic?

I supposed your only gonna use magic since that's what makes you stronger.. Then I'll use my strength..

"With my ability [Physical Strength] and [Resistance] I can easily handle any magic she use without even moving a finger., and thanks to my other skill [Physical Strength] I can stop a millions of heavy stars like Veldanava's sword. "

Very well then, let's fight.. Don't hold back to much.. "I smirked"

"Knowing I have the title Chaos Dragon given by Veldanava cause I'm too dumb to even think of a title, if I rampage even the whole other multiverses will be destroyed countless of times.. "

With I saying that, The Blanc Primordial rushed at me with fist and launched her strongest punch that can destroyer a whole facility, I didn't even flinched, I only put a barrier inside my home cause I don't want it to get destroyed.

Blanc POV

I launched my strongest punch at her/him that can destroy a whole forest and even create a crater which I'm proud of, but she didn't even flinch??

She put a barrier but not for her but for the cave, I never seen someone that can withstand that attack without getting hurt, and here she is just standing like she had felt something more worst or for her it's just a mosquito bite.

I stalled for a moment to rethink but she made a move, she launched a punch right at my stomach, before I can move I was already launched to the other side of the barrier she created, it even disintegrate because of the attack rather than her turning it off.

Ugh.. I felt pain for the first time.. That's new.. "I said"

"I slowly crouched and bowed down"

I-.. I'll accept your offer..

....

Great!! Here, drink this!

"She handed me a bottle, I didn't know what it was but I slowly drank it then suddenly I felt a lot more better!?"