Gaining the Wolf's trust.

Location:Hell
Location in hell:Imp City. I.M.P office.
Time:12:47 P.M
Date:July 14th, 2022.
Mission from the Allfather:Kill one of the overloards.
--------------------------------------------------------- Its been over a week since you've been in hell and joined I.M.P. Thankfully, Blitz is allowing you to stay at the office till you find a place to stay. Which will take a while. Moxxie Millie and Blitz were the three people who taught you what things are in this new world. And through out the week you've gathered everyone's trust. All but one, Loona is a stubborn one but with time you plan to gain her trust.

The office was almost dead, Loona was on the device you found out to be called a phone. Millie is in the break room playing darts with Moxxie, and Blitz. He's been in his office all day and hasent come out once, which you found to be odd. You were at the main lobby area of the office, sharpening your axe's with a set of whetstone's you found in the armory, and your crow. Your crow has been by your side all day which you didn't mind. You looked up at the clock to see that the time is around 12:45 P.M, it took a while to figure out what the clock was and how to read it but you managed to figure it out with Moxxie's help. You sighed and continued to sharpen your axes, around half an hour later you finished sharpening your axes and as you were packing everything up the door to Blitz's office bursted opened and Blitz yelled at the top of his lungs.

Blitz:Y/N, LOONA GET YOUR ASSES IN MY OFFICE! NOW!

You could hear Loona groan from her desk, you looked around to see Moxxie and Millie poke their heads out of the break room door to see what was happening. You got up and sheathed your axes, your crow was perched on your shoulder and as you walked over to Blitz's office. M&M pulled you aside.

Moxxie:This sounds bad, Blitz never uses that tone unless someone is in some deep shit. The hell did you two do?

You looked at Moxxie.

Y/N:Not a clue, im bearly around her. So why am I being pulled into this?

M&M both shrugged their shoulders and you sighed and walked out of the break room to get to Blitz's office, the closer you got to his office the more clear you could hear the yelling coming from it. You enterd the office to see Loona looking very iritated at Blitz, you spoke up before things got worse.

Y/N:You wanted to see me my Jarl?

Blitz looked at you and smiled.

Blitz:Y/N! Get over here. I got a mission for you and Loona.

You looked at Blitz in confusion.

Y/N:Usually it'll be you and M&M doing the missions. Why choose me and Loona?

Loona chimed in with anger in her voice.

Loona:SEE! EVEN THE FUCKING VIKING IS AGAINST THIS!

Y/N:I never said I was against this wolf. I was just asking why he has chosen us both to do this mission.

Loona looked more irritated by this comment. But she backed off and let Blitz speak. He addressed the both of you.

Blitz:I have chosen the both of you for this mission because it's no ordinary mission, its a kill and recovery mission, and from what the client told me. It won't be easy. You will both be going to Norway, to the ruins of the Wolvern clan to kill the target thats supposedly camped out there. Which explains why I have you in this mission Y/N. Now Loonie, I have chosen you for this for two reasons, one. You haven't been on a mission in hell knows how long. And two, I belive with time you both will become a great asset to this company if you both figure out how to work together. Think of it as a test to see how you both deal with stressful situations.

You only stood there. More or less shocked that you will be going back to your clan for what felt like century's. Because it has been century's since you've been there, Loona continued to yell at Blitz.