Spring Broken Part 1

Location:Hell.
Date:July 23rd 2022
Time:2:47 P.M
Objective from the Allfather:Kill an overlord.
---------------------------------------------------------
Its been a week since that mission to Norway, and a lot has changed. You've gotten used to hells heat, you now live with Loona and Blitz, your relationship with the gang has gotten stronger. Especially with Loona as she has constantly asked you to braid her hair which gave you both time to talk. She introduced you to modern day music, specifically heavy metal and hip hop. You are at the firing range, your by yourself singing an old Viking tune to yourself as you worked on your aim with a rifle Moxxie thought you would be ready to use. You found it odd that he allowed you to do so without his supervision, no one else was at the office due to Blitz dragging them along on some errands he had to run. You were left behind because Moxxie saved your ass with a good excuse. The sky was of course a deep red but you thought that it was nice. A nice warm wind blew through your cloak and braided hair as you continued to fire the rifle and sing to yourself. After a little while of shooting, you desided to take a break and sit down for a bit. You sat down with a sigh and looked up into the red sky, you then noticed your crow circling the parking lot. You found it odd but not questioning the eyes of the Allfather you got up and started to walk over to the parking lot, for when you got closer and closer you could hear screaming and yelling. Mostly from Blitz but there were two other voices that you didn't recognize. You picked up the pace and rounded the corner and you seen Blitz, Moxxie, Millie, Loona and two new faces. A woman who looked like she crawled out of some sort of colored mess and another Hellhound, a male grey hellhound with red eyes, a scar going across one of his eyes and he was wearing what looked to be a bikers jacket you'd see in one of those biker movies. And as you got closer and closer to the situation at hand you could hear the conversation more clearly.

Blitz:And went to the next ring to spend my money on shitty horse riding lessons. GOD DAMN IT BITCH YOU WONT LET THAT DOWN WILL YOU!?

You continued to walk towords Blitz and the other five. And as you got closer the woman noticed you and took a drink from her flask. She spoke in a flirting tone.

???:Oh and who is this handsome looking fellow? He with you Blitz?

Blitz and the others then turned their heads towords you. Blitz of course looked relived that you arrived.

Blitz:Oh Y/N! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!

You raised an eyebrow and continued to walk forward. Ignoring the woman's attempt to flirt with you and when you got to Blitz, without warning he crawled up to your shoulder and perched there like a gremlin and stuck out his toung like a child.

Blitz:You better get the fuck out of our spot Verosica or ill-

Blitz was then cut off by the dark grey hellhound, his voice was deep and groggy.

???:You'll what?

The hellhound walked towords you, he was around your hight and he had his arms crossed. He was a foot or two away from your face. You set Blitz down and faced the hellhound.

Y/N:Listen wolf, I just got here and I don't know what the name of Helheim is happening. But if I need to shed some blood I will, now back the fuck off.

The hellhound then grabbed your shirt, his teeth showing as he growled.

???:The fuck did you call me you smart ass?

Your facial expression was calm and cool, which pissed off the hellhound even more.

Y/N:I told you to back off wolf. Now let me go before any blood is shed.

The hellhound then raised his claws and growled, he then slashed at you but before he could lay a claw on you you grabbed his wrist of his slashing hand with your left hand, with your right hand you grabbed his bottom jaw and pushed up, you then put your right foot behind his leg and used that leverage to slam him into the concrete ground. His head gave off a sickening crack. You kept your right hand on his bottom jaw and used your left leg to pin his right arm to the ground. With your free hand you grabbed your axe and held it to his throat.