A conversation between Uncle and Moxxie.

Date:Unknown.
Time:Unknown.
Location:Vanaheim (Freyja's and Freyrs rebellion camp.)
Relationship with Loona:Lovers.
Relationship with Freyja and Freyr:Family.
Relationship between M&M and Blitz:Second family.
Relationship with Odin:Betrayed.
Relationship between Thor and Baldur:Unknown.
---------------------------------------------------------

Music has been going on for hours which started to get old but you didn't mind as you were talking with your Uncle and Moxxie. Even if Moxxie can be a pain in the ass from time to time he can hold a conversation pretty well, as for Blitz you can't say the same as he has been passed out for hours at this point, the fire behind you continues to roar with life as it dances in the wind. Moxxie has eaten most of the fruit which is sweet for your taste but is still good none the less, your Uncle has downed cups of Mead after mead after mead and is starting to get more and more drunk by the cup but his speech isn't sluring which surprised you. You had a mug of mead in your hand and listening to your Uncle ramble on about what it was like when you were in Asguard, when he stopped talking about Asguard he asked a question.

Freyr:So, how did you and Loona meet?

You were looking at your cup of mead and when this question was asked you looked up at your uncle.

Y/N:Met her when I was hired at a company named IMP, a hitmen service that kills people on the living world for a price. Loona was hungover too if I remember right, she was hostile towords me and before things could get bloody Blitz intervened with it all and just told Loona to get to work, as for me he told me to ask this guy here if he could teach me how to shoot a gun.

When you said the last part you punched Moxxie in the shoulder, not hard but enough for him to hold his shoulder.

Moxxie:So you do remember, wasn't doing to well that day and Millie brought it up to me and when I heard that Y/N was willing to learn from me it brought my mood up. Since then our bond has gotten stronger and I now see Y/N as the brother I never had.

Y/N:Your really good at holding conversations here Mox. I thank you for that by the way.

Moxxie:For what?

Y/N:Letting me into your circle. You can be secluded to new people and anxious at times. So I thank you for giving me a chance.

You couldn't see it but you could feel the smile on Moxxies face get wider.

Freyr:So how did you and Loona get together then if the beginning was so rough?

You took a swig from your mug before answering. This mead you were drinking was the best you've ever tasted with a hint of cranberry combined with the sweetness of the honey made it sweet and savory.

Y/N:It was on the first mission I was given by Blitz, I was tasked to kill a target and retrieve an item thought to be long gone. My old Jarls spear.

As you said this you summoned the spear into your hand and placed it onto the table where your Uncle picked it up and looked at it in awe.

Y/N:But I wasn't alone on this mission as Blitz wanted Loona with me as his intentions was to get us closer. Of course Loona didn't want to go but with some sence she agreed and we both went to my old village which was in ruins, had to give her my cloak or else she'd freeze to death. We talked and looked around my old village to find nothing, not even the spear at first. Night fell and Loona asked what we did for fun in the clan and in response I told her that we brawled to get stronger and I offered her to a match in the morning, she accepted and we slept in our own beds next to the fire. Next morning we brawled and she is one phenomenal fighter, almost took me down multiple times but I kept myself together. Ended in a stale mate as we were brawling for what felt like forever. We patched ourselves up and drank till the night was old, beat me in a drinking game belive it or not. We bet on the game too, if she won id braid her hair. I forgot what my end of it was but when we got back to the office I braided her hair, after that day we got closer, she continued to ask for me to braid her hair and not long after I had to go against Odin and love  Loona.