A choice that'll impact us all.

Location:Vanaheim (Freyja and Freyrs camp.)
Date:Unknown.
Time:10:45 P.M
Main mission:Make a choice.
---------------------------------------------------------

She wouldn't look at me, she wouldn't talk to me, she wasn't my mother in that moment. Hiding something that important from me for so long I couldn't help but feel a sence of betrayal. Feeling this sence of rage combined with fear still hit me harder than any giant could, I was sitting with the Ghost of Sparta whal my mother sits in the corner with others around her......even Loona was with her. I was only with Mimir and him......I had a cup of mead in hand and as I was drinking it Mimir spoke. His words pierced the cold air.

Mimir:So that wolf thing over there is your partner?

I finished the sip and put the cup down.

Y/N:Yeah......had to defy my father to love her......

He then spoke up.

Kratos:Why would you love a beast like that?

Y/N:Why would you fuck the wife of someone who was imprisoned whal on your path of vengeance?

He only grunted in anger but tried to keep his cool.

Mimir:Ladies ladies let's all calm down now! Y/N we're here because we need that spear of yours.

Y/N:Whys that?

I took a sip of mead whal asking this.

Mimir:Well you see, Kratos's boy is going to be killed by Heimdals hands. Heard it from the nonrs ourselves, and that spear of yours will overwhlem him. Who else would do it better than the God of death himself!

I choaked on my mead when I heard what Mimir said, I wiped my mouth and spoke to him.

Y/N:Heimdal? Protector of the wall of Asguard, the one who can see your moves before you act on them, the one who wields the key to Ragnorok. You need my spear to kill him?

Mimir:Aye, its a brutal task we know but it needs to be done.

Y/N:Why save his son? What does he have thats worth the blood of another God?

He spoke up in a raspy tone, more deep and angry than before.

Kratos:My son is Odins key, he's losing his leverage on him and if he does we're all doomed. If Heimdal kills my son then who knows what might happen.

Y/N:That still doesn't convince me, for all I know this is a deal that'll end in your benefit. What am I getting out of this?

Mimir:Well you want answers on what kind of God you are correct?

Y/N:Yeah, I've been curious.

Mimir:Well we'l- ill give you those answers if you tag along with us. You'll be away from all of this dirty drama that no one likes to be a part of. You'll be away from it all, the stress of being under his watch. Belive me I've felt that feeling before.

Y/N:But thats what you'll give me Mimir.

I looked at Kratos.

Y/N:What will you give me in return?

Kratos stayed silent for a minute until Mimir wisperd to him. I could hear it so it wasn't all too successful.

Mimir:Come on Brother, this is our key to saving your son.

Kratos then looked at me dead in the eyes. His voice was less angry and less deep than before.

Kratos:I'll teach you on how to use that spear properly, ill give you wisdom.......ill be with you when Ragnorok happens......ill aid you in any way possible......