Familiar Stranger

Date:July 25th 2022.
Time:1:57 P.M
Status with Odin:Betrayed.
Status with Thor:Brothers.
Status with Loona:Lovers.
Threat Level:2
Location:I.M.P Office, Hell.
---------------------------------------------------------

As you sat in the meeting room with your axes in your hands you leaned back in the chair your sitting on. After a while of sitting and thinking you holsterd your axes to your sides and stood up to walk around, you stopped leaning on the chair and stood up from said chair. When you stood you walked around the office to try and find something to do as M&M and Blitz were out on a mission so it was just you and Loona in the office. You walked by Loona who was on her phone but still noticed that you walked by, when she did notice she spoke.

Loona:Hows that sweater?

Y/N:Its warm, how's the cloak?

Loona:Could say the same thing, its very loose on me though.

Y/N:Thats a good thing then.

Loona:How so?

Y/N:Means that if I let you keep it then you'll grow into it.

Loona:Why would you let me keep something like this?

You stayed silent for a minute as you thought about what words will come out of your mouth next might hurt Loona.

Y/N:I'm going to be honest with you Wolf. I might die soon......again. And if I do I want you to have the cloak.

Loona looked up from her phone with a concerned look on her face. She was expecting this to be a joke but the serious look on your face said otherwise. She put her phone down, stood up and walked over to you to then be punched in the gut pretty hard. You were left breathless when the punch connected and have been left gasping for air for a few seconds.

Loona:WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HOW WILL YOU DIE AGAIN HUH?!

You could tell that Loona was pissed at you, and rightfully so. With the connection you and Loona have, her hearing this hurt her quite a bit. You caught your breath and looked at Loona with a proud look.

Y/N:You've gotten stronger, good. You'll need that strength for what might come.

Loona has calmed down a little bit and crossed her arms.

Loona:Still doesn't answer my question you fucking dumbass.

Y/N:With Odin now possibly hunting us he won't stop till I'm dead......and if I do die then.......

Loona then cut you off.

Loona:First of all, your not dieing. Not on my fucking watch and not when I just got you. And two, so what if Odin is after us that doesn't mean anything. Your not dieing, not when you have me with you.

Y/N:Thank you Loona. Those words have brought me some sort of comfort.

Loona then pulled you in for a tight hug which lasted for a while. Her warm and soft fur brought you confort.

Loona:Don't you fucking talk like that again. Or ill do a lot more than just a punch to the gut.

Y/N:Is that a threat?

Loona:Just enjoy this whal it lasts asshole.

After a few seconds Loona let go and smiled at you. You smiled back at her and after a few seconds of silence the office door was being knocked on. Knocked on very very hard which concerned you. And as you walked towords the door you heard the loud caw of one of Odins Ravens, you looked at Loona who had a calm expression on her face. But when she seen your now worried look on you she became worried with you, you mouthed the word "hide" and without a second thought Loona hid in the breakroom. As you put your hand on the doornob and opend the door you were greeted by a stranger, a stranger who felt familiar to you but you couldn't put your finger on it. The stranger was human looking with tattoos all over his body resembling norse runes and symbols, he had long dark brown hair which was put back into a Viking braid, his cold blue eyes pierced your soul and his height wasn't matching yours but he still slightly intimidated you. The only thing he was wearing was pants made out of what looked to be deer leather and boots made of wolf fur, he also had a belt that was put on loosely. With the cold stare the stranger was giving you he spoke.